Chapter 50: Home Coming (Part 01).

The next day back at school, Forster and Ellie arrived at the front entrance where everyone was getting stuff ready for homecoming week. There were banners, football players, and stuff for the homecoming prep rally. There were even float design plans.

"Wow, what a turn out," Ellie said. "I know," Forster agreed. "Who would be this obsessed over a week full of school events?" "Everyone apparently," Chuck said. "50% of school board, and students including us need to get ready for this important event." "Not to mention the home coming dance, which would be terrible to miss for those that don't have a date," Leslie added. "So, who's the new chick?" Ezekiel asked.

"This is Ellie," Forster explained. "She moved in next door from my place yesterday, and her house is a freaking palace. Her parents were rich enough to move in next to us, which would mean that they keep a large pool of gold like Scrooge McDuck." "Be nice, they're my parents," Ellie said. "Well that sounds pretty cool," Patrick said. "Is she your date for the dance?"

"Very funny jackass," Forster said. "We're just friends, that is until we learn about each other." "Yeah, that'll chance after this week," Ellie agreed. "Well let's hope you're theory is right, because we've got a lot to do this week," Chuck explained. "We need to work on the float stating what grade we are in tonight, the parade is after school on Wednesday, and the Prep Rally, next to the big game on Friday." "And don't forget, the dance is on Saturday," Cheri added. "I am going to dominate it with my hardcore disk scratching," Ezekiel said.

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.