Chapter 44: New People On The Block.

Forster, Gordon, and ASHED walked out the door, while carrying the gifts they got for them. The furniture truck from earlier started leaving when the three saw it pull out from the drive way, and garage. They headed for the house, after the truck was gone.

Gordon knocked on the door, and once it opened, they found a forty-one year old man wearing a toupee, glasses, and holding a cigar in his mouth. "Uh we heard you were new to the neighborhood, so we brought gifts to welcome you," Gordon said. "Well it's a pleasure to be welcomed by someone living in a city orbiting around Earth," the man said. "Don't get me wrong sir, NASA makes a lot of amazing things, and this is one of them," Forster explained.

"Well that's only your opinion," the man said. "I'm General Gordon, and these two are Forster, and ASHED," Gordon explained. "Forster is a child that lives with me, because his parents disappeared, and ASHED is my house security guard." "And what exactly does ASHED stand for?" the man asked. "Explanation: Automatic, Security, House, Emergency Defender," ASHED explained. "The names Damian Charles, it's a pleasure to meet someone high enough from NASA to live next do to us," the man explained.

"Well would you like some lasagna, and salad?" Gordon asked. "ASHED made it using two of his forms. I built him to multiply himself, but apparently robots aren't experts with building their own kind." "I would be delighted to," Mr.Charles said. "It would go great with the tea I just made."

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.