-heartstrings-

ryan's pov

ryan's pov

i hummed as i looked around the big penthouse. it was nice, clean and new but i couldn't see brendon and i living here. it didn't feel like home, "so how are you feeling on this one?" my realtor asked.

i sighed and said "do have any single family homes in the area?". she blinked before speaking, "well um i certainly do. but..". i turned on the heels of my ratty chucks and looked at her through my heavily mascaraed lashes.

"but?" i teased, she smiled a tight lipped smile and opened her pale pink lips. "most young men don't look for single family homes and it's bit of a shock" she said and i sighed. i placed my hands on my studded belt encased hips, "i'm not like most young men".

***

"ow" brendon said as he bumped into the doorframe. i giggled and held his forearms as he walked into our new home. "ry are going to kill me?" brendon teased as i flicked on the lights. "no bren" i said as i undid his blindfold, he giggled and rubbed his eyes.

i held my breath as he opened them, "oh my god". i flinched as he looked around, his hands over his mouth. "ryan" he said, voice cracking. i looked at him as i grabbed his hip and held him close. "do you like it?" i asked and he wrapped his arms around my neck. "yes...yes i love it" he said right before he kissed me.

"i love you" he said as i smiled at my shoes. "ryan ross you really bought me a fucking house for your birthday?" he said as i showed him around. "yeah i guess i did" i said as he gripped my hand.  "you're something else, you know that?" he said as i shrugged.

***

i laid in bed as brendon laid beside me, he stared at me with unblinking eyes and i twitched. "a picture will last longer" i said as he smoothed a hand up my stomach. "no picture can compare to seeing you with my own eyes" he said easily. i melted as i turned my head to his lips.

he kissed me sweetly before hovering over me. i sighed as i settled into this new position, "you're so beautiful". i flushed under his words and he smiled, "i could sing a million words about you. about your skin and how it feels".

he ran and hand up my side, "your bones and muscles. the way such fragile structure holds such strength". he leant into my neck, "the rush of your blood and your smell. the way you choke on your own breath". i sighed as he continued touching me and speaking suck sinfully sweet words.

i groaned as i came, warm lines of it costing us both as he fitted against means let both our spunks mingle. i gripped the hair at the nape of his neck. using it to anchor myself as i fell asleep.