-loyalty-

ryan's pov

ryan's pov

i stretched lazily as i waited outside my house for brendon to come outside. the stars lit up the dark sky as we were about to head to the airport.

"dude, it's like a 75 degrees out here?" spencer yelled as he poked the leather jacket i was wearing. "you'll see" i said as brendon finally came outside. i quickly took of my jacket as i heard brendon shiver.

"thanks babe" he said as he put it on. he was always so perceptible to the cold. i wrapped my arm around him as pete finally pulled up in this huge suv.

"get in fuckers" pete yelled as we all clambered in to the car. brent glaring as i tugged brendon onto my lap, kissing his neck. "c'mon boys keep it pg" pete said as i pouted.

***

"so what do you think?" pete said as we walked around the recording room. "it's amazing" i said as pete wrapped his arm around me. "anything for my little prodigy" he said and i laughed.

"ry! look!" brendon said as he pulled out a beautiful cherry red 1960's airline electric guitar. "oh my god bren" i said as he handed it to me. spencer laughed from his new drums as brent tripped over the amps.

pete looked up from his synthesizer and he chuckled, "you like it bud?". "very much" i said and he walked towards us. "keep it" he said as he wrapped his arm around me.

***

brendon's pov

"so cute, funny" ryan said as he pressed kisses onto my lips. i giggled and gripped the side of his neck, his on my thigh. "ry" i said softly as my eyes wandered around the room full of other band members and members of the label.

"i love you" he said and i kissed his cheek, "love you more". i quickly smoothed down his bangs and stood up. "i'll be back" i said and headed to the bathroom.

i down the stairway to pete's bathroom. i quickly pissed and washed my hands. i opened the door and was greeted by brent who was holding a red solo cup.

"oh hi brent" i said uneasily. things had been bumpy with us since i started dating ryan. "brendon" he slurred, 'oh no' i thought as he stumbled forward.

"what do ya see in him?" he slurred as he grabbed my arm. i opened my mouth but he continued talking, "i mean i saw you first, i brought you into the band and then ryan fuckin' ross just waltz in and snatches you up".

the wheels in my head started turning and i understood. "brent, it's just...look i love ryan. ok, and he loves me" i said and brent shook his head.

"no! i love you!" he shouted and i whimpered. his hands pinning me, "and you'll learn to love me" he growled as he violently kissed me. "the fuck are you doing?!" a voice yelled and brent was ripped away from me.

i wiped at my mouth as my eyebrows furrowed. pete was currently shouting at a confused brent who was on the floor. patrick was holding me against his chest and i shuddered.

suddenly ryan appeared with joe, "what's going on?" he said as he watched pete yank brent up. nobody spoke as ryan looked confused and irritated. finally patrick said, "pete found brent forcing himself on brendon" and that's when ryan snapped.

he quickly punched brent in the face and brent yanked him to the floor. "ryan!" i yelled as pete held me back. there brawl crashing threw the door and into the living room.

"i trusted you and all this time you were trying to get at my boy! he's mine!" ryan shouted as brent punched him in his ribs and yanked his hair. "please ryan, if i hadn't introduced him to you, i would've had him begging for it in two days!" brent sneered and i gagged.

"you fucking prick!" he yelled as he dragged brent outside. shoving him off the porch, "you were my fucking friend! i trusted you! you disgusting pig, how could you?!" ryan yelled as tears ran down his face.

"ryan" spencer said as he reached for him and ryan tried to pull away. "go! fuckin' get out! you're out of the band" pete yelled as he stood in front of us. patrick leaving my side to grab pete's raised fist.

patrick grabbed the side of his face and whispered something to him. "just get out" pete said as he turned and lead patrick away. brent quietly stood and got in his car.

i messily wiped my face on my sleeves as spencer had ryan in his grasp. using his thumbs to wipe away his smeared eyeliner. suddenly, my feet ran across the porch.

right into ryan's awaiting arms, "ry" i breathed into his neck. "bren, baby look at me. did he touch you? look at me" he said as he cluctched my cheeks and i whimpered.

"ryan, don't worry about me...you're knuckles. babe you're bleeding" i said as he wrapped me up in his arms. "i don't care" i whispered against him lips. "come on boys" andy said as he lead us to the car.

***

"ok so the albums gonna drop tomorrow, i expect you all up bright and early" pete said as he smoothed down ryan's jacket. "we've got a photo shoot and interview with me and trick".

"ok pete" the three of us said and he laughed as ryan wrapped his arms around spencer and kissed my temple.

'yeah we're gonna be ok'