-recital-

ryan's pov

ryan's pov

i sat in the lounge of the bus and fiddled with my guitar as i had my lyric book opened to a random song. suddenly, my guitar was shoved aside and brendon crawled in my
lap.

"i'm bored" he sighed and i rolled my eyes fondly. "baby, entertain yourself" i said as he pouted. "ry, play with me" he whined and my cock jumped in my jeans.

brendon smiled at flustered cheeks and slid beneath the table and unbuttoned my jeans. "lover what do you think you're doin'?" i asked smugly. "making you happy sir" he said as he pulled down my jeans.

i smiled as he took me in his mouth, i petted his hair and continued writing lyrics. 3 or 5 minutes passed and the the bus door opened and jon shivered as he stepped out of the pouring rain.

i watched him with calculating eyes as he put things in the refrigerator and he didn't pay attention to me as he had his earbuds in. i nearly choked as he sat across from me.

he was completely unaware of brendon below us. jon had his earbuds in for the next 8 minutes, i finally came and brendon swallowed me down.

he then rose from the ground and sat beside me. he smiled as he sipped his mouth on the back of his hand. i smiled and kissed his head, breathing in his smell.

i heard a chuckle and snapped my eyes to jon who was looking at us. "jon?" brendon said as his fingers splayed over my navel, jon shook his head and but his tongue between his front teeth.

"you guys are real good together".

***

i breathed in deeply as i heard the screams from above me. our first show was tonight and i gripped the edge of the vanity. we all sat around the dressing room and got ready.

spencer was touching up his eyeshadow and jon was fixing his tie. i stared into the mirror taking in the image of my face. my heavy vermilion eyeshadow and dark eyeliner in a clean line down my cheekbones.

i looked down at my shaking hands and breathed in. breathing out as i felt a kiss against my jaw, "ry...." he purred and i saw him beside me. his chocolate eyes hidden behind lowered eyelids.

he was pressing himself closer to my side and i felt his smooth stomach give under the jagged cut of my hipbone. i looked at him and melted into him, my eyes fixated on the dark yellow shadow i applied onto his eyes.

his eyeliner smudging out and making his eyes pop. i kissed his lips and tasted his watermelon chapstick. then the door opened and he pulled away from me, "guys you're on" zack said and i shivered

spencer and jon exited the room and in that moment i realized i wasn't the same kid from las vegas. i was in a band, selling our album in ever store cross country, no across the world.

i froze and i felt brendon grab my hand, "c'mon ry" he said and he tugged me out the room. "i can't do this without you".