-uneasy-

EXTREMELY MATURE CONTENT

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

ryan's pov

i sighed happily as we sat behind my house, my father having taking off for the week. i smiled as spencer lazily drifted in the pool and smiled even more as brendon kissed my neck.

"hey beautiful" i said, pushing back his wet bangs and seeing his full face, he grinned. "ryan i needa ask you something" he began and i nodded.

"my parents want to meet you" he said and i paled.

"your parents?!" i said, voice shaking and cracking. i thought of mr. and mr. urie. of how brendon's from a huge, proud, well dressed and well off family.

was i good enough? will they want someone like me for there youngest, most protected child. i mean i'm ryan ross. an awkward, skinny, makeup wearing kid from the middle class district of vegas.

"yeah. they invited you to our sunday dinner" brendon said and i blinked rapidly. "um ok" i said and he huffed.

"do you not want too?" he said sassily. "no! no, no it's not that. it's just that well, what if they don't like me" i mumbled and he snorted.

"they'll love you" he said and i smiled before tugging him on my lap.

***

i felt immediate chills as i stood on brendon's porch. i looked down at my new, clean, black converse and i sighed as i stood in unripped jeans.

i rang the doorbell, i puffed up my collar of my flannel and smoothed down my white shirt.

the door was opened by a lovely women. her eyes huge and doey, nearly identical to my brendon's. her hair in sleek waves and her body incased in a stunning periwinkle  cocktail dress.

"hello dear" she said tilting her body forward to shake my hand. the sunlight catching her golden cross hanging from her neck.

"hello ma'am" i said politely and she smiled sweetly.

she lead me into the modest foyer and pointed up the stairs. "brendon's room is the second door on the left" she said as she disappeared between the arched french doors.

i easily walked up the oak stairs and noticed the pictures of various children and many stages of brendon's youth. i finally reached the door and gulped in air.

i opened the door and was greeted with brendon's naked back. i felt my mouth go dry as he finished dressing himself.

i stepped into the room and watched as he tugged his tight jeans over his ass, buttoning them. i smiled as i made eye contact and he jumped.

"how long have you been standing there?" he said and i walked close to him. "long enough" i said tracing my hands up his torso, his skin soft and silky against mine.

"beautiful" i mumbled into his mouth. he laughed and i kissed his cheek, his hands twisting his shirt around.

i quickly pulled his shirt away and tugged it over his head. running my hands over it until it creased perfectly on his body.

i quickly jumped away from him as the door opened. "brendon dear i'm going to leave for a bit. auden's car won't start and she's still st the mall. i'll see you in a few" she said before descending down the stairs.

"well isn't that good news" i said as brendon looped his arms around my neck.

***

"ryan please" brendon begged and i tugged his wrist harder. "shut up" i snapped and his cheeks burned scarlet.

brendon made the poor decision of telling me which room was his parents which sparked a disgusting fire inside me. a fire that simply wanted to fuck brendon into the same bed he was conceived on.

"ryan please" he begged and i brought him close and kissed him deeply. "so pretty" i said as i sat down on the bed. brendon in front of me.

i tugged up his white polo and was met by his flat navel. the beginnings of his pink panties showing. i pressed my face against his skin, kissing it here and there.

"you're going to take my cock" i said while unbuttoning his pants. "ok" he said and i smiled, ripping off his pants and panties. i kept the panties in my hands, thinking of where i can put them after.

i smiled knowing it'd be fast and dirty since i stretched brendon out this morning in the locker room when he should've been at PE. he quickly laid face down on the bed and i got on top of him.

my pants undone but still resting on my hips. enough for my dick to hang out, i smoothed my hands on his hips and rested the head against his hole.

"ry please, please" he breathed and i groaned completely sliding into him. "oh god!" he yelled as i thrusted into him. "RYAN!" he shouted as i hit his prostate.

"nh-not tonight no noises....just feel" i mumbled as he continued his incoherent mumbling.

then i got an idea, "oh! oh my god! rya-ngh!" he shrieked as i stuffed his panties in his mouth. i smiled as i continued thrusting til' he finally came. all over the sheets then i pulled out.

pumping myself til' i came all over his back and ass.

"fuck" i said as he smiled up at me. "oh ryan" he says as i laid next to him. i smiled as he threw his limbs over me, i kissed his cheek. "love you...so much" i said as i brushed back his tears.