-holy-

//pure, sweet little brendon//

brendon sighed in content as he burrowed deeper into his warm bed

soon enough he felt a light, loving hand grace the side of his face. "c'mon sweetheart. you have too get up for school" his mothers, soothing voice said. the boy smiled and rubbed at his sleep filled eyes.

finally awake, the boy peered around his room . the same room he's lived in his whole life, the walls a soft white. the dark hardwood floor covered by a fluffy red rug.

the bed was made of dark mahogany and it had a built in bookshelf for music and books. looking over to the window, the calming suburbs of northern las vegas could be seen.

quickly standing and running a hand through his clean hair.

walking to his dresser, the brown eyed boy pulled out a pair of black boxers and socks.

quickly slipping them on and wresting into his pants. the boy then put on his shoes, black converse, "today's going to be a good day, a perfect day at school" he mumbled to himself.

from his he closet pulled out a white beatles shirts along with a baby blue denim jacket.

grabbing his generic red backpack, brendon walked out of his room and down the stairs. he passed pictures of his various siblings and himself.

'school really can't be this bad' he thought as he looked up at the blue sky.

whistling lowly before coming face to face with a stereotypical brick building surrounded by a menacing metal fence.

'well fudge' the boy thought as he continued up the steps ignoring the looks everyone was casting at him.

'what?!' he screeched in his head. the boy turned towards what seemed to be the front office and smiled at the young lady manning the front desk.

"um hello?" he asked and her kohl lined eyes snapped up to his, "hello" she spoke. "uh i'm brendon urie and i just enrolled and i have no idea where to go" brendon said and she smiled. "i can help you with that" she said, typing at her computer and printing out a sheet.

"these are your classes and we'll have your guide coming in shortly, welcome to palo verde" she said and the boy beamed at her.

stood near the doorway but still not in the way, brendon looked down at his schedule. suddenly someone tapped his shoulder, "brendon urie?" a slightly chubby kid, with long brown hair asked.

"yes, and you're?", "brent wilson , i'm you're guide" he said and the boy smiled as he lead me away.

***

'turns out you can make friends on your first day' brendon thought as brent doubled over laughing at a joke he had told him.

brent smiled while wiping away tears, "dude, spence would love you!".

"spence?" brendon questioned and he exhaled happily, "one of my best buds, don't worry you'll meet him soon enough" brent.

"cool" brendon said as he felt a presence by his side. turning only to be greeted by cleavage, "hi you're brandon, the new kid?" a blonde asked and the boy sighed, "brendon" not paying attention to the petite hand stroking his shoulder or the breasts in his face. 

"you wanna hang out later?" she asked as the boy furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, "i just met you like right now" he said and brent made an astonished noise.

she pouted and quickly sashayed away, "dude! you just turned down becky heath! she's the hottest girl at school!" brent said as brendon rolled his eyes.

"she seemed promiscuous ", "she wanted in your pants!" he argued and the boy scoffed. "yeah! and how many other guys?!" brendon asked and brent closed his mouth. "anyway, do you want to hang out?" he asked and brent clicked his tongue.

"i have band practice, but you can come with and we can hang out after" he said as brendon smiled. "cool"