-accelerated-

OH IM DOING A SLIGHTLY BIG TIME JUMP

brendon's pov

"wake up gorgeous" ryan said as i laid on my side. "mmm ry shhh" i mumbled as i burrowed deeper into my pillow.

"bren it's your fucking birthday, get the fuck up" he said harshly and i giggled rolling under him and grabbing his hair. "i love it when you talk to me like that" i teased as ryan grounded his hips down towards mine.

i smirked before he sat up, his thin thighs bracketing my wider hips as he reached over to the nightstand. "happy birthday, lover" he said handing me a small key with a cute red bow on it. i kissed his bottom lip sloppily and he smiled.

"a key?" i said as i turned it over in my fingers then i sprung up in bed. ryan sliding down  onto my lap and i wrapped an arm around his narrow hips.

"this's different" i said as ryan scoffed, "don't get used to it" he snapped. "oh really?" i said shoving him back and climbing on top of him. ryan glared up at me as he was very much out of his element.

my hand was gripping his neck and i leant forward to kiss him, "bren, keys, present remember?" he chided and i jumped up. "oh right i have a present!" i said as i pulled on my boxers and wrestled into my skinny jeans.

i then ran outside with ryan behind me, his fingers buttoning his jeans as i opened the front door and my jaw dropped.

in our driveway, outshine every other car in our neighborhood sat a beautiful, cherry red jaguar. i turned around to see a smiling ryan and i tackled him. "you got me a jaguar?!" i yelled as he held me close and i smiled.

"well pete mostly paid for it but yes, i got you a jaguar. i just want my pretty boy to have pretty things" he said as he kissed me.

i purred into the kiss and wrapped myself around him. "you know people are gonna think you're my sugar daddy or something" i said and he let out loud, beautiful laughter.

"bren, i'm only a year and a half older than you" he shot back and i smirked. "still you came into my life and snatched away my innocence, my virtue and my faith in god" i teased and ryan backed me against the side of our house.

"and you'd let me do it again. wouldn't you? you'd give anything if it meant getting my touch, you'd do anything for me and you'd let me do anything to you" he said in my ear as he roughly groped me.

"i would and i'm doing it now" i said as i tugged him towards the front door.

***

"brendon urie!" the principal announced and i smiled so hard my cheeks burned as i gladly took my diploma and shook his hand. i didn't have to find ryan and pete since there was a screaming group of girls saying "pete!
joe! andy! patrick!" not to far in front of me.

then i saw him ryan was standing with a pout as pete and spencer tried to fix his suit then he saw me. "bren!" he shouted and i ran towards him, "congratulations baby!".

i smiled as pete ruffled my hair and andy handed me a bouquet of roses. "aww thanks guys" i said as joe handed me a huge stuffed bear in a cap and gown. spencer placed leis around my neck and smoothed down my hair.

i smiled as ryan held me against his side and i placed my hand on his lean chest. "you look so good in this suit" i said into his ear and he chuckled, "don't even get me started on you". then i heard it, "brendon boyd urie!".

"oh shit" ryan said and i turned to see my mother standing in shock as pete in all his tattoed and eyeliner wearing glory shook her hand.

"mr and mrs. urie, so pleased to meet you. i'm pete wentz" he said. andy and joe were laughing hysterically and patrick seemed genuinely worried as pete hit on my mother.

"oh boy" spencer said as he stood next to us.