-silk-

ryan's pov

ryan's pov

i woke up in a strangers room, tangled in said strangers bedsheets. i sighed and turned my head, greeted by brendon messy hair.

his pouty lips letting out puffs of air and his naked body pressed into mine. i smiled, kissing his forehead. his arms that were winded around me tightened.

"hey gorgeous" i said as he slowly opened his eyes. "ry" he says, voice tough from sleep and i melted. i pressed quick kisses to his neck and chest.

"i love you" i huffed as i hauled him on top of me. "ryan" he smiled and i leant up to kiss his hot mouth.

"i love you" he said as i kissed just below his ear. tugging his skin between my teeth, "c'mon let's get out of here" i said while pulling off the covers.

seeing brendon's naked form once more, "so pretty" i said as i traced my hands up his thighs. "ryan" he said softly, i tugged him up and off the bed.

he giggled as i got to work dressing him and pressing sweet, simple kisses to his body. i finished buttoning the last button on his shirt and i gripped the collar.

"thank you" i said, he quirked his eyebrows. i smiled and pressed my body tightly against his. "thank you for this. for giving yourself to me" i said and he cupped the back of my head.

"there's no one else i'd give myself too. i'm yours ryan" he said and i smiled, kissed him deeply.

***

brendon's pov

"so brendon how was school?" my father asked and i ate my peas and carrots. "it's fine, i um wondered if you'd let me go to my friends graduation" i said quietly.

the whole table got quiet and i really wanted to die.

"oh um, when is it?" my mother asked. "it's um in may, a month away" i said and my father cleared his throat. "it's about the ross boy, huh?" they asked and i shrunk in on myself.

"yeah. it's ryan's graduation" i said and my parents shared a look. "auden, benjamin you're excused" my mother said and my siblings bolted.

"now brendon, your father and i have noticed how much time you spend around the ross boy" she said and i pushed around my chicken.

"and we love you very much, son. and support any lifestyle decision you make but, we-we're not sure that ryan is the best choice for you, romantically" my father says while holding my mothers hand.

i clenched by jaw and sighed heavily through my nose. "look i know i'm the youngest and naive but ryan is the best thing that ever happened to me, ok?" i said and they shared another look.

"i know you don't get it but i love him and he loves me. we get each other and we just click, he's my everything and i just know that me and him are going to be together forever" i said and my parents silenced.

"alright" my father said, "alright?" i deflated.  "yes dear" my mother said and my father sighed. "if he means so much to you why don't you bring him over for dinner sunday night?" he said.

'fuck'