-injustice-

ryan's pov

ryan's pov

i cringed as the floorboards creaked as i stepped on them. i awkwardly shut the door behind me and clutched my leather jacket in my hand.

i walked through my dark living room and finally made it to the stairs. suddenly, the light flickered on, "ryan" he spoke. i shut my eyes and swallowed, i slowly turned and saw him sitting in his chair.

his glare intense as i squirmed around slightly. "so where were you?" he asked, uncrossing his muscly legs. boots clanging loudly against the floor, i looked down as he crossed his arms, muscles bulging through his flannel.

"look at me when i talk to you ryan!" he shouted and i shot my eyes up. "i was just out with the boys" i said meekly.

my father stood and towered over me and i shrunk in on myself as he grabbed my shoulder. fingers fitting perfectly over old bruises.

"ryan, i'm only going to say this once. you need to focus on your school, your graduation is around the corner and knowing how clueless you are,  you're probably not even passing. so get your shit together" he said as he roughly shoved me back.

"sleep. now." he ordered and i ran up to my bedroom. collapsing on my bed and shivered as his menacing footsteps came up the stairs. i burrowed deeper in my bed sheets and sighed as i thought of how weak i was around my own father.

***

i sighed heavily as i leant against my car. being that i was senior and my bumbling boyfriend was a junior meant i had to wait for him after school.

i then smiled as he appeared out of the swarm of students and he had all his attention on a bubbly blonde. i pouted as she placed a hand on his forearm and laughed loudly. i rolled my eyes as she continued following him.

i smiled as brendon rammed into me, his lanky arms wrapped around my shoulders. i smirked at the girl as her face dropped when she witnessed brendon kissing the corner of my mouth.

i turned to her with my hand possessively on his hips. "oh ry! this is amber, she's my biology partner" he said dopily as i nosed his hairline. "nice to meet you" i said in faux charm, her hazel eyes flickered from my hand to my face.

i smirked and spoke, "welp, bye" i said while opening the door for brendon. smacking his ass as he got in, i smiled at her and put on my sunglasses.

i pulled out of my parking spot and onto the road. i turning my head as brendon let out a giggle, "something funny b?" i asked as he shook his head.

"you didn't have to embarrass her like that" he said and i laughed and leant over quickly to kiss his temple. i then placed my hand on his thigh.

"remember that you belong to me, brendon. only me"