-spoiled-

brendon's pov

brendon's pov

i was laying in my bunk when i felt a hot mouth pressed into the curve of my ankle, trailing up my calf and kissing my kneecap. i smiled as it went further up my leg.

the kisses trailed up my thigh and my hips, up to my navel and my sternum. soon an unruly spike of hair was tickling my nose. "morning b" ryan said as he kissed my cheek.

"morning" i said with a stupidly big smile, "fuck you're so cute" he said and he continued kissing all over my face. "i got something for you" he said and i quirked my eyebrow. he pulled a box out of the drawer and handed me a white box.

i quickly flipped it over and squealed when i saw the shiny apple logo. "you got me the new ipod?!" i yelled as i quickly unwrapped it, giggling as i quickly hugged him.

"just want you to be happy and i know you're old one is shit but this holds 2000 songs bren" he said and kissed the corner of his mouth sloppily. "you treat me so good ry. i wanna make you feel good" i said as ryan but my chin.

"god you're perfect" he said as he yanked my shirt off. suddenly a bang hit above us, "knock it off freaks" spencer yelled. i huffed and ryan shouted back, "don't cockblock smith".  i giggled as ryan mouthed at my neck and gripped at my hips.

***

i collapsed onto jon as he sat at the table, "i'm dying". jon hummed and continued reading his spencer's copy of readers digest, "entertain me jon...please. entertain a dying man" i cried. he looked at me and i gripped his arm harshly, "grant my dying wish" i pleaded as he set down the magazine.

"want to watch aladdin?" jon said and i smiled, "yes, yes! a million times yes!" i shouted as i kissed his cheek. jon laughed and carried me to the couch and popped in the movie. he easily stretched across the couch and i laid across him.

his hand rubbing up my back and occasionally my hair. i sighed in bliss as i settled against his warm chest. as aladdin was being thrown in the ocean the tour bus door opened and ryan walked in holding a grocery bag along with a tired spencer.

"really b, i leave for an hour and you hop off to another guy" he teased as he set the bag down and sat on the other side of jon. i clambered over jon and kneed his stomach as i settled in ryan's lap.

"please ry, you're my favorite" i whispered as ryan laid back and wrapped his long arms around me. "that's right" ryan said with smug smirk, i rolled my eyes and kissed his nose. i watched as spencer easily sat on jon's lap and watched the movie.

i smiled and snuggled closer into ryan's bony shoulder.

***

"finally. we're alone" ryan growled as he shut the hotel door. i was slammed into it and he kissed me harshly, i hummed against him and gripped the collar of his jacket. ryan hiked me up and i wrapped my legs around his waist.

"i'm gonna try something okay" he said and i nodded against his shoulder. "strip and get on the bed and i want your belt" he said as let me slid off him, i tugged off my sweatshirt and undid my belt handing it to ryan.

he toyed with the leather and removed his jacket and shirt. he left his pants and but i did his button, i slid off my panties and got on the bed, kneeling. hands behind my back, i felt ryan trace his fingers up my spine.

i shuddered and he dropped his hand to press his fingers in me. he chuckled as i shivered, "you've been touching yourself" he mused. i blushed and nodded. "thinking of me?", i turned my head and looked into his dark eyes.

"always you ry" i said in a small voice, he smiled and wrapped the belt around my neck. tightening it and pushing me down so my ass was exposed. he slid up behind me and pressed his head to my entrance.

"you going to be good?" he asked and i gripped the sheets, "yes ryan".