-sins-

ryan's pov

ryan's pov

i mouthed lazily brendon's neck as we sat around a booth at the diner. i smiled at the memories i've made here.

the first time i actually held conversation with brendon, saw his enticing personality and witnessed his beauty in all it's glory.

i sighed as he was wholeheartedly holding onto every word of spencer's story. 'the grand escapades of young spencer and ryan' being brendon's absolute favorite thing in the world .

i turned a deep shade of pink as a particular embarrassing moment involving myself and a lawnmower caused brendon to let out deep cackles of laughter.

i sighed as he placed kisses to my hairline and spencer finished the tale.

"guys!" brent said eagerly as he stared at his electric blue sidekick. "what?" spencer said between mouthfuls of fries.

"theo fields wants us to play at his party tonight!" brent cheered and i rolled my eyes. "some jockstrap party?" i questioned as brendon nuzzled my side.

"hey, hey! he's paying us 60 bucks each!" brent yelled and my ears perked up. "well what the fuck are we waiting for!?" i cheered as i slammed money on the table and yanked brendon to my car.

***

i hummed quietly as i plugged in my guitar to the amp. theo threw a decent sized party and many kids anxiously waited. our stage being his raised deck outback and all the teens waiting on the lawn.

i smiled as the clock struck 10 and brent began with a deep strum of his bass. spencer tapping a subtle beat on his drum, a cheerful noise ringing threw the crowd.

then brendon opened his mouth, "its these substandard motels on the..." he sang.

***

i smiled widely as the crowd let out enthusiastic screams as our set finished. even more so as theo paid us and promised he'd call the next time he had a party.

i smiled and let brendon under my arm. i brought him over to a sitting area and we conversed with other people.

soon enough brendon asked if i could get him a drink and i obliged and headed to the refreshment table.

i stood patiently in line and chatted to this bubbly blonde and her friends. suddenly, one boy with me tapped me vigorously, "dude isn't that your boy!?" he shouted and i turned.

some jock had brendon against the wall, one muscular arm above his head caging him in. i growled and rushed over to them yanking the surprised jock off brendon.

"the fuck you think you're doing?!" i yelled as i stood in front of brendon. "what's it look like, ross? talkin' up this slut!" he sneered and i saw red.

i shoved him into the opposite wall and growled, "that slut, is my boyfriend! mine and mine only!". the jock laughed harshly and shook me off.

"please, just look at him. with that ass he'll easily take two cocks" he said. i lost it and brought my fist against his cheek, repeatedly. i wailed on him until he was beaten and blue.

everyone cheering me on since he openly, disgustingly bashed on my boyfriend. i stopped after awhile and rose to my feet.

i tugged brendon into my side and kissed his forehead. his shaking hands gripping my leather jacket and allowing me to tug him up and into a room.

i sighed deeply as i locked the door. brendon already on the bed, beckoned me forward. "hey, it's ok. he's just some fuckwad" brendon tried and i shook my head.

"i should've killed him" i snapped and brendon kissed me hotly. "well you did enough, my honor was definitely protected" he teased and i laughed.

i tugged him on my lap and kissed his cheeks and neck. "how'd i get so lucky?" i asked and he smiled. "fuck me ryan" he said gently and i froze. "what?" i said and he slid his hands down my chest then up to my shoulder.

"fuck me"

***

i smiled as i unbuttoned brendon's girl jeans, fingers skating over his lacey underwear. i kissed him sweetly and he bucked his hips up eagerly.

i easily tugged off his underwear and pulled out a tube of lube. i applied a gracious amount and rubbed my fingers together. "i'm gonna.." i said and brendon nodded.

i traced one finger along his tight rim, slowly putting it in. i then added another and so on. i bit my lip as brendon let out tears, i placed a multitude of kisses along his face and neck.

"hey it's ok. you'll be ok, c'mon b, you can take it" i soothed as brendon trembled beneath
me.

"ry..please" he whimpered as he clung to me. his gangly, smooth skinned legs slipping and grappling onto my sharp hips.

"shh hey c'mon look at me, deep breaths. c'mon be a big boy" i said as i stroked his cheek. enjoying how he toyed with his bottom lip, wanting so badly to be a good boy.

my good boy.

"i'll be good ry. for you, always for you" he mumbled as i kissed his throat, the underside of his chin and on his pretty collarbones.

"all mine?" i asked and he nodded, big brown doe eyes clouded with lust and long eyelashes strung together from unfallen tears.

i once again thrusted in and he cried out in pain but it soon turned into a deep moan as i finally rammed his spot.

"ry!" he cried out.

i slammed into him sucking pretty bruises into his smooth, porcelain pale skin. "so pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty" i mumbled, trailing off as he clenched around me.

i felt my end coming, but no brendon's first time should be mind blowing. i quickly rammed harder and harder until his clean, filed nails raked down my back.

"ryan" he breathed. "oh brendon " i moaned as i gripped the headboard for leverage. i released inside him and he gasped as i pulled out. he was laxed, overstimulated and completely under my spell.

"did, did i do good?" he asked weakly as i wiped him clean.

"fucking perfect" i said kissing his slightly sweaty forehead. "mmm good. i like making you happy ry" he said cuddling into my side as i laid back.

"you make me so happy bren. i'm always so fucking happy with you" i said for once showing the boy my true emotion.

he giggled and closed his eyes, lips slightly parted and releasing quiet snores, "i love you".