-tension-

ryan's pov

ryan's pov

"appealing only because they are just that unappealing! any practiced catholic would cross them upon entering!" brendon sang as we sat around an empty classroom.

i couldn't take my eyes off of him, he looked even hotter than usual. his eyeliner sharper, shirt a fitted, striped cotton of red and black.

he smiled and looked down at my chucks as i sent him a wink, as a sign of me noticing. i smiled and looked down as i heard spencer making fun of me. "oh bite me spence" i teased back as spencer laughed loudly.

i smiled as we took a break and brendon plastered himself to my side. "you look so good ry" brendon said in my ear as i yanked him into my side. "you're absolutely stunning" i said into his hairline.

"hold up, b are you wearing girl underwear?" spencer questioned as he tugged on brendon's shirt. "spence!" brendon squealed as his cheeks went scarlet.

"you know you don't have to put you're boyfriend in girl clothing. you could just get a regular girlfriend" brent sneered and brendon froze. looking up at me with tears in his big doe eyes.

i looked back to brent and scoffed. "ok brent, think you're tough shit?!" i shouted as i shoved him. "no, all i know is that you and brendon are gonna fuck up our music career with this relationship" brent yelled back as he got in my face.

i growled and brought my fist back and punched the wall directly next to brent's face. "you give me or even worse, you give brendon shit for our relationship, i'll beat you to fuckin' pulp" i spat on brent's face. i turned, grabbing brendon's wrist tugging him out the room we practiced in after school. 

"ry!" brendon yelped as i shoved him against a wall behind the gym. his hands cupping my face as i exhaled deeply against his collarbone.

"ryan, talk to me" he pleaded as i finally looked up at him. "i'm sorry but i just can't stand the idea of someone talking to like that" i mumbled, my jaw clenching in rage.

brendon leant forward and placed sweet kisses on my neck and cheek. "hey, i'm a big boy. i can handle rude comments from stupid, emo fuckers like brent" he said into my corner of my mouth. i huffed out a laugh and grabbed his hips, "no. you're my boy. and my boy only deserves the best" i said possessively.

brendon smiled and finally kissed me on the lips.

***

brendon's pov

i shifted uncomfortably in my seat as the pastor spoke. my mother and father eagerly listening as my sibling looked fondly down at there bibles.

i sat at the edge of the pew, looking up at the stained glassed pictures of saints. 'i wonder what ryan is doing right now?' i thought as slouched further in my seat. 'maybe he's playing video games or guitar' i thought innocently.

then the little devil in my head rose and he smirked. 'maybe he's touching himself', 'thinking of you' i thought and i bit my lips.

i let my head roll back along the pew and i sighed. willing such deranged, demented thoughts to leave my mind. they didn't, no matter how hard i tried.

'ryan'