-vixen-

ryan's pov

ryan's pov

i exited the limo as a million flashes happened all at once. i maintained my nonchalant act as we headed down the red carpet. i was itching to perform and see if we won our awards. we totally would, "boys look here!" someone yelled and we turned for photos.

it was funny seeing all the other artist dressed in pristine suits or elegant dresses while spencer and brendon were wearing leather pants. jon wearing tight black ones and i had tight striped black and gray pants. we all had linen button up shirts with varying degrees of accessories.

the red carpet ended and pete and mikey way were waiting for us. pete smiled at us and showed us inside the event. his strong hand gripping mikey's sharp hip , "uh oh" spencer said as we caught up with rest of the guys.

we greeted each other but couldn't help but notice how pissed patrick looked. i looked to joe who whispered, "trick broke up with pete about 5 days ago. so pete got together with his ex". i huffed and headed for the stage so we could perform.

we entered the room and i added more to my makeup. brendon was putting on his coat and checking his hat in the mirror, "you think pat expected pete to move on?" he asked. "i don't think pete's moving on...more like distracting himself" jon said as he tightened up his boots.

brendon sat atop the snack table and played with his fingers, "c'mon babe it's gonna be okay" i soothed and he nodded as i kissed his neck. "it's just nerves...it's dumb" he muttered and i cupped his cheek. "nothing 'bout you is dumb to me, okay?" i said and he nodded. kissing me and soon it was time for our performance.

***

brendon's pov

after we performed and got our award we headed to the after party. we met up with gabe, travie and william, "bden" gabe shouted as he hugged me. "hey gabe" i said shyly, i still felt something wrong. i just couldn't put my finger on it. i felt ryan behind me and giggled as he pressed a discreet kiss to my cheek.

"i'll go get you a drink" he said and i nodded as he headed towards the bar. i spent most of my time with gabe as he shamelessly flirted with me like always. i noticed ryan had been gone for awhile and i pouted, "what's wrong beautiful?" william asked.

"he misses ryan" jon from where he sat with spencer, sisky and vicky. "uh brendon isn't that ryan you know, right there?" travis said as i snapped my head and sure enough there he was. talking and laughing with some blonde chick with over-tanned skin.

i growled and snapped my chopstick in half, "woah easy there b" gabe said as they walked over here. ryan gripping her hand to lead her through the crowd, ryan reached our booth and looked flushed. "guys this is keltie...keltie you should know the guys" he said and i stood up. "gabe come dance with me" i said as i walked down the stairs, gabe quick to follow me.

ryan's pov

i narrowed my eyes as i saw brendon roll his body with gabe. his eyes closed and bottom lip between his teeth. i turned my attention back to keltie as her nails played with my tie. she started out friendly but now she was staring at me with something evil in her eyes.

"so ryan.." she said as he placed a cherry in my mouth. "wanna get out of here?" she asked as she gripped my thigh, i scooted as far away from her as possible. "no! god no, i don't" i said and she narrowed her eyes, "why not?!" she yelled and i couldn't handle her so i asked zack to escort her away.

***

it was around 3 when brendon entered our hotel room. jon and spencer sat on the couch snuggling as i paced. brendon entered with his jacket over his shoulder and his top two shirt buttons unbuttoned. he didn't speak he just walked past me but i grabbed his wrist.

"where were you?" i asked and he stilled, "let go of me". "where the fuck where you? you can't call or even text? i've been worried-" , "oh fuck off ryan. what happened to getting me a drink but returning with some girl!" he shouted and i realized our problem.

he yanked his arm free and headed to our room. i followed him, he threw off his clothes and horizontally collapsed on the bed. i kneeled between his legs and rested my head on his flat stomach. "i'm sorry i blew you off for her. but nothing happened...she just distracted me and i should've returned to you sooner" i said and brendon played with my hair.

"it's okay. i overreacted, i should've trusted you" he said and i removed my clothes and climbed up the bed. i hovered over him and he kissed my bicep, "love you" he said as he curled on his side. i laid behind him and he quickly latched onto me, "love you too" i said.