-teaser-

//so we have high school ryden//
//complete with bad boy ryan corrupting young and pure brendon//
//this will be dark, extremely mature content and scenes//
//but whatever enjoy//

//so we have high school ryden////complete with bad boy ryan corrupting young and pure brendon////this will be dark, extremely mature content and scenes////but whatever enjoy//

"hey it's ok. you'll be ok, c'mon b, you can take it" ryan soothed as brendon trembled beneath him. "ry..please" he whimpered, his legs clinging to the pale boy. his gangly, smooth skinned legs slipping and grappling on sharp hips.

"shh hey c'mon look at me, deep breaths. c'mon be a big boy" ryan said as he stroked brendon's cheek. enjoying how the boy toyed with his bottom lip, wanting so badly to be a good boy.

ryan's good boy.

"i'll be good ry. for you, always for you" he mumbled as ryan kissed his throat, the underside of his chin and on his pretty collarbones.

"all mine?" he asked and brendon nodded, big brown doe eyes clouded with lust and long eyelashes strung together from unfallen tears.

ryan once again thrusted in and brendon cried out in pain but it soon turned into a deep moan as ryan finally rammed his spot.

"ryan!" he cried out.

slamming into him, sucking pretty bruises onto his smooth, porcelain pale skin of his chest. "so pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty" ryan mumbled, trailing off as brendon clenched around him.

ryan felt his end coming, but no brendon's first time should be mind blowing. he quickly rammed harder and harder until brendon's clean, filed nails raked down my back.

"ryan" he breathed. "oh brendon " ryan moaned as he gripped the headboard for leverage. releasing inside him, brendon whined as he pulled out. the boy was laxed, overstimulated and completely under ryan's spell.

"did, did i do good?" he asked weakly as he was wiped clean.

"fucking perfect" ryan said kissing his slightly sweaty forehead. "mmm good. i like making you happy ry" he said cuddling into ryan's side.

"you make me so happy bren. i'm always so fucking happy with you" ryan said for once showing the boy his true emotions.

brendon giggled and closed his eyes, lips slightly parted and releasing quiet snores, "i love you".