XIV. Street in Russia

Start from the beginning

Cece(says agitated): Excuse-moi...mais...peut-tu parle français ...uh avec moi?/ Sorry...but...can you speak french...uh with me? 

Iolanda rolls her eyes, walks towards Kristian and Cece stays still, being scared. 

Iolanda(says, looking at Kristian): Okay, so? Can you tell me why you are here? Or you speak only french too? 

Kristian: No, I don't. We were looking for....the cemetry...I knew it was around here, wasn't it? 

Iolanda(says friendly): Not really. It's close to here though. Do you want me to show you? 

Kristian: Can you just explain to us? It is raining and we're in a hurry. 

Iolanda: Aw...why in a hurry? Babe, you can stay here till it stops raining. 

Kristian: No, thank you. 

Iolanda: Nawww...don't tell me that you are scared. My house is not as scary as it seems. It's a nice, cozy house. Plus, my brothers are not at home...and guess what?(winks and gets super close to him)

Kristian(asks shortly, feeling uncomfortable): What? 

Iolanda(says provocatively): You make me horny! 

Iolanda kisses Kristian deeply and he just stays still. 

Iolanda(says cutely): You don't want me, baby? I love young boys. I wanna try you right now. (winks) I bet you are reaaaaalllyyyy gooood. 

Kristian: Uhm...I'm really in a hurry, okay? 

Iolanda(sighs sadly): I see...well, I can give you my number. 

Kristian(says, trying to smile): No, thank you. 

Iolanda: Naw, you think I am too old, don't you? I am only 22, honey. How old are you? 16?

Kristian: 17. 

Iolanda: Perfect, baby. (smiles cutely at him) 

Iolanda kisses him again, with more passion, caressing the back of his neck and he kisses her back, while Cece is looking at them, shaking in anger. Iolanda bites his bottom lip before stopping and holds his right hand. 

Iolanda(says, looking into his eyes): Still don't want to come inside, sweetie? 

Kristian(says, letting go of her hand): No, sorry, I have to go. 

Iolanda(says sadly): Okay, okay. I hope you find the cemetery. Just keep walking and turn right when you see the sign on which it is written: "Bus stop" and then keep walking straight forward and you will reach the cemetery. 

Kristian(nods): Thank you. 

Iolanda(says, after kissing him again): I'm glad I helped you. Bye, handsome. (winks)

Iolanda walks towards the building and stops in front of Cece.

Iolanda: Girl, you don't even have a french accent. Who are you trying to fool? And let me guess, your name is Cece. (winks) 

Cece stares in shock at her and Iolanda heads towards the door, opens it and gets inside the house. Cece looks at Kristian and walks towards him.

Kristian(says seriously): We should go. 

They walk away from this building, as fast as they can. 

Cece(says surprised): So, it exists...this building actually exists. 

Kristian: Only the the building?! What about the murderers? That was Iolanda, right? 

Cece: Yea...it looked like her. 

Kristian(says annoyed): It looked like her? She knew your name! Who are you trying to fool? 

Cece: Kris, I swear I never met her! I have no freaking clue why she knows my name! I swear I'm not lying about who i am. I can show you all the proof that you want! 

Kristian: But how does she know your name if you don't know them?! I understand that we are two crazy people who had the same dream...but what about them? Did they all have the same dream or? 

Cece(sighs): I don't know...but trust me, it's the first time I saw her in my life. 

Kristian: Fine, I'll trust you... 

Cece(says quietly, annoyed): You and Iolanda make a good couple. 

Kristian: Are you kidding?! You're jealous, aren't you? 

Cece(says shortly): No. 

Kristian: Oh, yes, you are. She is the one who kissed me. What should I have done? They may be murderers, Cece! What if they killed me if I didn't let her do whatever she wanted?

Cece(sighs): Whatever you say...

Kristian: It's the truth! It's your fault after all. You brought me here. Because of you, I had to kiss a woman whom I've never met before, who is 5 years older than me and like...3 times in 5-10 minutes. 

Cece: Oh it's my fault that you kissed her?! 

Kristian: Oh, yes it is! 

Cece(sighs): Maybe we should forget about that dream, forget we ever met and that's it. We can't make real life be like a dream. If our relationship kinda worked in that dream...uh...before I killed myself...it doesn't mean it would work in real life too. And it really wouldn't. I'm an extremely jealous person. And you became kinda famous after Eurovision. You have many girls wanting you. Stay with them. It would be better. 

Cece leaves running fast, he sighs and doesn't move an inch.