Help

(Lapis pov)

I woke up feeling like someone beat me with a semi truck. I looked up from my lap after I felt like I could handle moving my head. There was fishing supplies everywhere and I could hear the sound of gulls and wait...is that snoring? I turn my head trying to find the source of the noise only to find a large amount of blond hair in my face. I moved my head back and looked at the blond mass before realizing who it was. "Peridot!" I said happily knowing she was okay she woke with a slight gasp. I must have scared her she turned her head and I saw her glasses a bit they where cracked. I pushed my head in the side of her neck the best I could trying to find comfort. I was scared very scared at least I had Peri "Thank god your safe." I said tears in my eyes. Peri looked at me the best she could with a soft smile before saying "I'm glad your safe too..Where are we?" I looked around again hoping to find something to help me understand where we where. Sadly I'm back to only seeing old fishing gear I look back at peri to get another face full of hair. I moved back a bit and sighed "I don't know..do you remember anything?". She paused for a moment before growling a bit. "Jasper's all I can remember.". I recall that too and I remember someone's voice they sounded familiar. I looked back down at the chair to see the restraints they looked like something me and peri experimented with once. I frowned and closed my eyes as I heard peri struggle to get free I couldn't help but feel like this was somehow my fault. It probably was I should have known jasper would come back she always does. I felt tears roll down my cheek when suddenly I heard the door open my head quickly looked at the door to see jasper. She was holding a brown bag with a McDonald's logo on it. I immediately glared and tried to brake free from the chair. "Who is it lapis?" Peridot asked behind me I didn't speak as jasper closed and locked the door. She unlocked one of my hands and handed me a biscuit. She then went to peridot and did the same before going to sit in a chair. I would have asked her were we where but I was so hungry. I started to eat when jasper held a bottle of water out to me. I didn't take it until I finished that biscuit. Once I was done taking a drink I finally asked "where are we jasper?" She said nothing guess she didn't want to tell me or she couldn't. This whole interaction didn't last long after me and peri where done eating and drinking she turned on a fan to make sure we stayed cool. Before she left she looked back at us and sighed "sorry.." she left locking the door behind her. 

((Sorry if this seemed rushed I wanted to get this chapter out I didn't want you guys to think I forgot))