works work

(Jasper)

The air was cold you could tell it was winter the air was full of ship horns and the sound of bells. This was where me and lapis decided to be together. The memory made me wince and bite a bit on the newly lit cigarette I had resting in my lips. I threw it on the ground and looked back at my truck the sound of muffled screaming almost smothered by the noises of the ship yard. This is where the boss told me to meet her this was where I was going to stash the two. I walked to the truck and looked at the ruby sisters they where keeping a eye on the girls. Honestly Peridot was a bit of a handful while lapis just laid there already broken. I put a hand on lapis' cheek and made her look at me I smirked and laughed "Looks like your trapped again my little blue jay." she glared only making me laugh. I noticed head lights coming to the doc a limo was here great now the boss can let me into the storage house. I waited and the Rubyes grabbed the girls. A tall figure got out of the back and made her way over. "Took you long enough Yellow." Yellow diamond scowled something told me she didn't like my comment. Yellow looked at the girls and then at me before handing me a envelope with money. I looked and frowned before looking at her "Hey there's about five hundred missing what the hell?!". Yellow looked at me after handing the Rubyes there money and said "I told you not to bring any attention to them. You ran them off the road and left evidence the cops are looking. Honestly I shouldnt even pay you.". I gulped a bit she had that icy stare of hers she leads us to the storage house and let us in. Inside was a pretty cluttered room the windows where painted black and there was a small fridge in the corner it was pretty old but it worked. There where also two chairs made for holding someone. I looked at the girls before putting a coliform rag to there face it would be easier this way. They went limp and we strapped them in adding rope to make sure. Yellow gave me the key and looked at lapis. After a bit she went to her limo and paid the man inside to keep him quiet and then left off. The girls had left after getting into there cars they had left here before going with me to get the girls. I looked one more time at lapis before closing and locking the door to head home. Sure I felt a little bad about this but a job is a job.