the drive home!

(Peridot pov.)

As I drove home I couldn't help but notice there was a truck behind us one that I know very well. The truck that I chased through town to get lapis back. I floored the gas trying to get as much distance between me and the truck as I could. Only to have the truck speed up more it wasn't until then did I notice the five girls in the back of the truck. I panicked and by now lapis woke up worried as to why I was going so fast. I told her jasper was behind us but I only got half the sentence out before, BAM! Jasper started ramming her truck in the back of the car I tried to control the car the best I could. I looked back and it seemed that the girls in the back didn't like that something was odd about this. Why did jasper wait until now to come back why dose she have the girls. I wasn't looking where I was going when suddenly the car was in the air. Lapis and I had no clue what was going on until the car was upside down in the woods. Everything was fuzzy but I could feel something warm coming out of my left cheek and down my legs. I looked over to lapis and pumpkin in horror the once life filled puppy laid there with a large chunk of glass sticking out of her abdomen. lapis seemed like she was breathing but she was covered in blood and unconscious. I tried to get out of the seat belt that held me in place with little success. I looked over to lapis again this time I saw a pair of shoes walking through her window. The door opened and two of the girls in the back could be seen taking her out of the car. I tried to stop them but I was hit in the back of the head by someone unknown everything went black.

((this is where im ending this chapter sorry if its to short but I hope you enjoy.