Lapis!

Peridot pov)

I can only blame myself for what just happened. I was the one who insisted me and lapis go out to that bar. I didn't think anything about jasper or anyone I just wanted to be with lapis on a nice little date. Now I was chasing that stupid pickup truck to get lapis back. I left lapis alone for a moment to go to the bathroom when I heard her call out my name. I had ran to her, but the last thing I saw before someone punched me in the back of my head was her being dragged off by jasper. Normally this wouldn't be like me braking all the rules oh shit I just ran a red light! But ever since I meet lapis I haven't been acting normal...it's like I'm a new me. The truck stops in a ally I guess they figured out that I was chasing them I stopped at the entrance and slowly got out. That's when Jasper stepped out and glared at me. I gulp and put on the bravest face I could muster and walk to her. "Let lapis go!" I demanded she just laughed at me "look at this runt trying to be brave how about this you come take her from me." I shake a bit and look inside the truck lapis was tied up looking out the back glass she looked scared with a faint bruise forming on her cheek. Looking at her like that made me angry I looked at Jasper and glare but before I knew it I was running at her I threw a punch but she didn't even seem to notice. She then punched me in the face causing me to lose a shoe and be pushed back into a pile of garbage a few inches from a large metal pipe. She was running at me I grabbed it and pointed it in fount of me. I was hoping she would stop but I didn't think she would trip on my shoe. I was now covered in blood but it wasn't mine I look on the end of the pipe and there on the end was Jasper limp with the pipe in her chest I drop her and gasp and run to get lapis out. The first thing lapis dose is hug me tight with tears in her eyes I hugged back tight and pet her hair gently a few tears in my eyes as well. She looked up at me and whipped away the blood on my face before kissing me deeply. I blush and kiss back she got out and when we turned to go back to the car Jasper was gone the pipe was still there though fresh with her blood I look at lapis and we go to the car quickly and get in. I drove off after checking the back seats when we got home we called the police and told them to be on the look out for Jasper. After all that business I got a shower and me and lapis head to bed after all that happened that night we needed the rest.