Just a normal day (lapis)

I woke up around 10:30 this morning like always the softness of my bed was almost to much for me to resist but I eventually got out. I stretched and walked out my room the maids stopping to say good morning now and again I would say it back now and again. I made my way to the kitchen where emerald was waiting with my breakfast I smiled at her and sat down and began to eat. It was like this every morning mom was out to work and i had the house to myself. I looked to emerald and smiles "how dose my day look?" I asked like i do every day emerald was a living version of Siri to me. It took emerald a moment to think before finally saying "your free ma'am" I smiled and got up after i was done eating and went to the tv room. I sat on the couch and turned on the tv and got out my laptop it took a bit to start up. "Why haven't i gotten a new one yet this one is so old." I thought to myself. I sighed and began to back up my stuff to the cloud, it would take a while so I went up to my room and got dressed I was going to get a new laptop today. When i went downstairs i checked on the progress of my computer it was almost done. I waited a bit longer to make sure my computer didn't shut off or anything before going to my blue convertible i got in and lowered the hood and began to drive to the computer store.