Pumpkin

Lapis)
Peri and I had went to the shopping square for a little shopping spree. I know it's not Peris thing but she dealt with it just for me. It was a lovely day the sun was shining bright but there was snow on the ground. I smile and hum as we pass by the third shop when I let out a soft gasp. There was a cute little puppy in the window it's fur was as golden as the setting sun it had a brown spot on its head and its tail was brown as well. I smile big and pull Peri to the window. "Peri!!! Look at how cute he is!" Peri adjusts her glasses and looks at the puppy before smiling a bit "yeah it's kinda cute.". I smile and look at her with the cutest look I could muster "let's get it Peri!". She looks at me surprised but chuckles after a moment "okay okay just put they puppy dog eyes away before I die from cuteness overload." We go inside and I pick him up and hold him close he started licking my nose and I pet his head. The store manager looks at me from behind the counter "hey are you just petting it or are you buying it?" I turn and look at him and smile "I'm buying him but first we need to get the stuff for him" the man nods and me and peri go around the store and start getting things for him. We had everything but I had no clue what to name him yet we payed for everything and we head back to the car. Once in the car I had put the collar on him and smiled "hey peri why don't we name him Pumpkin?". Peri smiles at me and pets his head "sure I like that name.". I smile and look at Pumpkin "do you like that name boy?" He barked and I giggle. When we got home me and Peri began to set everything up for Pumpkin as we did that he explored his new home. Afterward I smile and watch pumpkin as he barks at his shadow. Peri smiles and watches him too I kiss her cheek and smile softly. Pumpkin looks at us and then jumped into Peris lap and tried to lick her face causing peri to look up and away from him and say "No kisses on the face pumpkin bad dog!".again that made me  laugh. After a few hours of playing with our new dog we where called into the dining room for dinner. It smelt amazing the cooks really outdone themselves on this meal. When me and peri sat down to enjoy our food together everything tasted so good. The meat was juicy the vegetables where cooked just right this day was just so perfect. It was a better change then what has been recently going on. Later that night before me and peri went to bed we even made love again. I won't be feeling my legs for a while. Heh.

((Okay so sorry guys if it got all weird before it ended but I rushed this because it has been forever since you had a update...sorry if your mad about it the next chapter will be better I promise))