Jasper

Lapis pov

I woke up before peri thanks to my phone going off. I reached over for it and yawned it was from a unknown number. I answered it only to hear the loud growl of jasper "hello baby how did you sleep?" I hung up after she said it..I shouldn't have done that becouse she called again. I ignored her call and she called again I looked over at peridot who was starting to wake up and I turned off my phone. Peridot slowly looked at me and yawned "what was with all the noise?" I look at peridot and sigh softly "just telemarketers.." I lied because I didn't want to make peri worry about me. She yawned and stretched as she got up "well I'm up now..." She said as she heads to the bathroom. I look down at the phone and sigh just as my life was getting better jasper has to come back and ruin it..how will I tell peri? I walk to my closet and begin changing my clothes. Peridot came out of the bathroom and her face turned as red as a tomato I look at her and smile "don't act like this is the first time you seen m-" I was interrupted by the sound of banging on my door. Peri had looked out the window and then looked at me "there's some girl with long hair and messed up skin..." I gulp and look at peri and frown "jasper..." Peridot looked at me still with the puzzled look "are you going to tell me who this Jasper is?" I frown and look down " a long time ago we used to date...when I wanted to be..bad...I meet her in a bar she seemed nice for a few weeks until she started beating me." I kinda hugged myself remembering the awful times before I looked up at peri, she looked horrified. I frown and look back down before I felt peri pull me into a tender embrace "she didn't deserve you lapis..." I look at her and hug back tightly the knock more like a pounding was heard again along with her yelling. You couldn't make out what was said only that she was yelling peri kept holding me close until the pounding stopped and we heard a car drive off. I look at peri with tears streaming down my cheeks "she won't leave us alone...not until she has me back.." Peri looks at me and held my hands "I won't let her hurt you lapis I will protect you." I smiled softly at peri and kissed her cheek "I love you peri.." Peridot smiles back softly as well and wipes away my tears before saying "I love you too lapis.".