Missing

(Blue pearls pov.)

I tried to keep my head straight as I drove to my former home. Its been three days since we found Peridots car flipped over on the highway. We couldn't find them anywhere but we did find there stuff. Police think that they where taken from there vehicle and judging by the skid marks on the road they where chased. It was a little scary thinking about it my little sister was gone probably even dead. I held back tears as I tried to get the thought of her dead out of my head. Mom had taken off work she was to upset to think straight. It was the plane crash all over again we just had to hope that she was okay. I was at home with mom I thought she could use some family right now. Even aunt yellow diamond was there sadly Grandma White couldn't come she was busy. I finally arrived at moms home there where cop cars everywhere. Some in the yard and some inside looking for anything that could help them find who may have taken her. I made my way inside to find mother on the sofa with aunt yellow they where talking mom was in tears. I walked behind her before saying "H-Hey mom.." she just looked at me before pulling me into a tight hug. I guess she was glad to see one of her daughters or either I was crying as well either way I hugged back just as tight. It was heart braking to see mom like this after the hug I told her that I was going to stay here with her for a while. She didn't seem to mind she seemed more then happy about that. Through all the tears and sadness though I did notice something aunt yellow didn't seem to be bothered by any of this. She was always the strong one in the family even when aunt pink killed herself she didn't seem to bat an eyelash. I wish I could have her strength some cops had came to ask mom some questions so me and aunt yellow had to leave the room. Once we were in the next room I looked at yellow before asking "D-Do you think my sisters okay?". I couldn't help but ask I mean she was the only one who was thinking rationally right now. Yellow looked at me before saying in her normal better then you tone "I'm sure she's fine pearl she has peridot wherever they are I'm sure. Besides she's gotten out of tougher situations then this.". She had a point lapis was a fighter we might see her soon we just had to keep our heads high.