A talk about the future

When I got home the other started questioning where I've been. This was a nightmare for me I didn't want them to know I was with lapis but was not going to tell them? When pearl asked I panicked and told her I forgot my keys and ended up sleeping in my car  and surprisingly she bought it. I ran upstairs and went to my room it wasn't long intill I noticed that I left my phone downstairs. I sat up from my bed with a pail look as I heard laughing I went to open my door when sapphire came in. I froze and gulped seeing she had my phone. She looked at me with a huge smiles and finally said "I knew you and that girl where more then friends! So tell me everything peridot." I looked at her and blinked in confusion. She wasn't laughing at me well on the outside I reached for my phone. "Did you brake into my phone?" I finally asked avoiding what sapphire had asked me to do. Sapphire looks at my phone and hands it to me "well it's easy I mean a photo of percie is your lock screen and I just had to remember his cabins number 3487.". I sighed I seriously have to change my password I looked at sapphire and I told her everything. I'm not gonna lie it felt good to finally tell someone about lapis. Sapphire smiled until I told her about lapis offering me to move in with her. She looks at me "are you going to?" I looked down and though "I-I don't know..I mean I love lapis but moving in is a big step..and what if after I do she stops liking me?" Sapphire frowns and then put her hand on my shoulder "life is full of what ifs peridot and to live your life you have to take chances sure you can stay living here with us or you can take a chance and find happiness in the future with lapis..its up to you peri."  I look down and thought about what she said after she left my room and come to a conclusion.