The tail

(Lapis pov.)
After some time had passed me and peridot started going out on dates again. Today we where going to the grand opening of the art wing at the museum of natural history. It's not really my thing but peridot seemed excited about it. We where on our way there and I look over at peridot who was looking out her window. I love how she seems to drift off when she's looking out the window. I reach over and put my hand on hers she looks at me and smiles. She kisses my hand I couldn't help but giggle a bit. We drove for about 15 minutes before we got there. Once there we get out the car and go inside and pay admission and start looking around at the art. Peridot seemed to love the art she knew almost all the artists. I was confused when she started talking about them but I pretended to understand. While we where at one exhibit I could have sworn I saw jasper across way I must be seeing things because when I looked back she was gone. It was getting close time for lunch so we went to the car to look for a good place to eat. As I drove peridot frowns and looked at me "hey lapis I think we are being fallowed." I look over at her with a frown "what do you mean?" Peridot was looking at the rear view mirror when she said "I mean that same truck has been fallowing us since we left the museum." I look back and raise a brow. I decide to turn to see if they where really fallowing us and they stayed right on our tail. I frown and look at peri "peridot buckle up okay I'm going to try and lose them" she nods and buckles up and I start to go a little faster. We took the next turn at the end of the street we where on and ended up on a highway. This was great at least here we had a chance of getting rid of the "third wheel". I weaved threw tragic and Peri kept me updated on where they where. I almost hit a few cars but after a while we lost them we decided to drive home after that. Once inside I sigh and sit on the couch I don't know what to do now who should I tell about this? Who was fallowing me and Pari? As I thought I felt peri pull me close and nuzzle me gently . I blush softly and wrap my arms around her and smile softly at her at least she's okay.