Life at home (peridot)

It was around night time when me and Pearl got home from work. I got out my car and you could smell what sapphire was cooking for dinner I smiled at the smell it was taco night. I went inside and put my keys on the hook, I was the only one who used that thing the others didn't bother they just let there keys lay where ever. Sapphire smiled at me "how was your day peridot?" She asked. I shrugged not really knowing how to describe it she just smiled in understanding and went back to cooking. I walk upstairs to my room and grabbed my cozy clothes (green plaid boxers and a rock tee)  and went to the bathroom to take a shower. Luckily amethyst wasn't in there again. After my shower I go back to my room and put the number in my phone and I text the girl "hey it's the cashier from the computer store." I sat down the phone though after I heard sapphire call out that dinner was done. I walked downstairs and smiled everyone was at the table and I sat by amethyst and Pearl. Pearl had made a taco salad, Amethyst had something she called a mega taco, I just had two soft shell tacos, and sapphire and ruby were eating regular tacos. After dinner I had went back upstairs to my room and picked up my phone and began texting with the girl who now I know her name is lapis. Lapis and I were talking about things we liked mostly video games we both played and foods we liked to eat. It turned out we had a lot in common. She soon told me that she had to go but asked if I wanted to hang out Friday and to that I said yes, we planed on going to the Starbucks across the street from my work place. When she stopped texting I put my phone on the charger and laid in bed. I was almost asleep when I heard my door open it was 11pm no one should be up I looked at my door and saw amethyst standing there. "Amethyst?" I said groggy she said nothing she just walked to me and laid beside me I tried to get her up. "Amethyst get out of my room..." I huffed amethyst looked at me and sighed "peridot...I need to know something....about that night..". I looked away a few weeks back be and amethyst had went out to a bar after work and well from what she had told me we kissed. Amethyst said nothing as she stood up she seemed hurt but what was I gonna say that the kiss meant nothing to me that I was drunk? Amethyst was my best friend I didn't want to hurt her....but that was the issue...I already did I turned in my bed when she left and I tried to sleep.