The date

Well Friday got here fast I woke up early in the morning to get ready she even beat amethyst to the shower. She chose some cozy yet nice clothes like a green hoodie and blue jeans she tried fixing her hair but it was being difficult. She huffs and just puts on a baseball cap it was green and white with an alien on it. she then went to her room to get her phone when she got in, she saw that lapis had texted her saying that she will be a little late but she will be coming. I texted back and then looked around for my wallet ah the struggle of a semi-messy room. When I found it I   Went downstairs to get my keys. Sapphire was down stairs making breakfast when I came down i tried to sneak past but that didn't work out she heard me "good morning peridot what are you doing up so early?" She said looking back at me one of her eyes were showing from behind her hair the other one was covered up by her hair. "Well I just thought I could go out to eat breakfast you know" I lied if I told anyone here id get laughed at. Sapphire nods "have fun peri" she said and I went to my car and drove off to the coffee shop. When I pulled up I waited for lapis I sat in one of those cozy chairs and had gotten my coffee. I looked at the door and as soon as I  did lapis entered. I waved and she walked to me "hey peridot" she said as she sat "hey lapis what took you so long?" I said before I took a sip of coffee. "I couldn't find what to wear...sorry.." She said looking down a bit. I shrugged "it's okay lapis I know the feeling.". She chuckles a bit and smiles dang it she's cute she got up and went to go order a coffee. I took a moment to calm myself I wasn't used to being out with beautiful women. When she came back she had gotten a iced mocha. After a bit of awkward silents I had to ask "why did you want to hang out with me lapis?" Lapis looked up at me and blushed softly "well you seemed nice and cool.". I couldn't help but blush softly "I see" I finally said. No ones ever called me cool not even amethyst..it was odd but I kinda liked it. I looked at the clock and smiled we had spent two hours here already how time seems to fly when your having fun. "Hey lapis...you wanna go do something else sometime?" I asked looking at lapis. Lapis looked at me and blinks "sure" she said smiling. "How about we go to the movies next weekend there's a new movie coming out that I've been dying to watch." I said continuing. Lapis smiles "alright peri you can pick me up at my place and we can go together." I blush at the nickname. "yeah alright" I got up after and so did she we left to our cars and drove home.
//if you guys want a lapis pov of the date just let me know and I may add it on later\\