Goddess of the Island

Start from the beginning

"I believe this belongs to you sir."

"Sorry I didn't expect it'd be a woman in there." Kimizuki took back the spear. "Why were you spying on us? You've been in there for quite sometime."

"Oh so you noticed." She smirked. "You have sharp senses, I like that in a man."

"Who are you?"

"Oh excuse my manners. I am Mito, goddess of this island."

"Why a goddess?"

"Because I'm the queen here but I much prefer goddess."

"Aren't you stuck here like the rest of us?"

"I am but my condition is quite different." She leaned closer to Kimizuki, using a finger to caress his chest. "You see, he got very fond of me and made me his queen."

"He? Who might that be?"

"The island. I hope you're aware it's alive much like you and I?" She laughed. "I have lived here for over hundreds of thousands of years, the island made me immortal as it's life counterpart. It is a demon and demons are known to grant humans everlasting life."

"So I've heard."

"Enough about me." She said. "Let's talk about you, I've been watching you for sometime now and let me just say I like what I'm seeing, you are a very handsome man."

"Thank you but is it alright for you to try and flirt with me? You do belong to the island."

"Yes but the island is not a man like you, it may be alive but it isn't something I can..." she licked her lips. "have fun with." She wrapped her arms around his neck. "You know I haven't felt what it's like to have a man in between my thighs for ages."

Kimizuki gently pushed her away. "There are a lot of native people around, I'm sure one of them will satisfy you."

"But I want you."

"I have no interest."

She frowned. "Though I saw it as a mere joke when that child always talked about it but are you are you in anyway in love with that child?"

Child? She must be referring to Yoichi. "Let me rephrase myself I have no interest in anything that involves emotion, physical attraction towards another person."

"It's a lonely place for a woman such as myself. Please Shi-ho, that is your name isn't it?" She leaned on his body. "Please? Make love to me."

"Disgusting." Kimizuki pushed her away this time with force that pushed her to the ground. "What kind of woman is willing to sleep with a man she knows nothing about? Oh that's right? A hoe."

"Hoe? HOW DARE YOU. YOU SHOULD BE BEGGING TO HAVE ME." Mito cleared her throat. "Forgive me, I lost my temper, as a woman I should have good composure. Anyway since you willingly do not want to lie with me then I guess I have no choice but to force you into it."

"Force me?" He laughed. "How do you intend to do that?"

"As a demon myself I'm well aware of what you are. I sense a demon has possessed you already." She said. "You're no mere man, and you worry, about your little friend there. Oh woe is you, doomed to die in three years fulfilling your three hundred years of life and leaving your friend to die out here all alone."

Kimizuki was a bit surprised at how much she knew but now he wondered where she was going with this. What was she going to do?

"Perhaps I could be of some assistance." She said. "Your current master may not be able to increase your life span...but I can."