Chapter 14

When I walked into my house, I heard laughter coming in from the living room. I decided to walk over and see what was going on. I saw that my parents and Lexi's parents were there sitting. They all turned around to see and me and my mom had the most disappointed face in the world. "Where were you all day?" she asked a bit harsh. I didn't know what her problem was so I gave back some attitude, "I was out with a friend." She seemed to grow angrier. "I'll deal with you later. Now go upstairs, Lexi is waiting for you." And she turned her back and ignored me by continuing with our guest. I rolled my eyes and walked up the stairs to my room. When I opened up and walked into my bedroom, I saw that Lexi was there sitting on my bed, on her phone. I turned and saw me at the door and her face was filled with disgust. "What's wrong?" I asked walking over to the bed and laying down. "What's wrong with your outfit. I told you about those clothes already." she said like my mom. Annoyed, I sat up and looked her, "Tell me again, what's wrong with this outfit that me out of all people can't wear it." She sat up and faced me, "For one thing, I don't know this Nirvana person is and if you want to help the poor, you send a check, you don't wear clothes that makes you look like them." I was shocked, totally shocked. For the first time in my life I wanted Lexi to leave and never come back.