Chapter 7

"You're late."he said. I turned around and saw it was him. I looked up to his eyes and saw that they were less tense. I soon felt relief and a smile drew from my face. "I'm sorry. I was in class and I had to get my friend off my back." He chuckled and said "Okay." I didn't know what to say so there was an awkward moment. "Well that climbing over the fence was impressive." He said with a small smile. "Well I guess it's from all the gymnastic classes I used to take." I said remembering those horrible days. He looked the other way and didn't say anything. "We should get going." he said quickly. I got confused. "Wait where are we going?" I asked. "Didn't you know" he said starting to walk. "Know what?" I asked keeping up with him. He hands now  in his pockets. "I'm showing you me, so we don't have to do this again and I don't have to come to class anymore." he said walking more quickly. Feeling a pang of anger, I replied, "Well, don't you have to do my part?" I asked. "You're smart, you can think of something." he said. I grabbed him by the arm and pulled him to face me. Feeling more annoyed than angry I asked "What is that supposed to mean?" I could see that he was getting angry. "You don't get it, do you?" he said harshly. I looked at him and he scoffed under his breath. "You're a rich. We don't mix together. I'm doing you a favor. Now please can we please get this over with." he said and started to walk. I didn't move, I couldn't, I was in shock. He noticed that I wasn't with him. He turned to look at me and asked, "Is that what you think of me?" He came back over to me and said, "Honestly, yes. You rich kids annoy me." I looked to the ground and knew that he didn't even want to be near me. I flashed back to yesterday when he kept looking straight. He didn't want to even look at me. I remembered always being judged by my parents money and never judged for me. I could feel a tear coming down, I wiped it and looked up. "I'm not what you think I am. If you actually took the time to talk to me, you would've known that." I said walking away and leaving him there.