024. geoff

"Get your cute ass down here, Geoff!" Joey hissed out of the corner of his mouth as he slid down the railing to the emergency exit of the boarding school. His white school uniform hung loosely along his bulging biceps, and I couldn't help but notice the way his khakis hung lowly around his hips.

I followed quickly behind him, the tails of my small jacket following closely behind me. The cool air nipped at my bare skin, and Joey chuckled softly as I bumped into his back. "Sorry! I guess I wasn't really paying attention." My cheeks burned brightly, and I was almost positive he could see them in the dark lighting.

Joey's fingers brushed against my lips as he laughed once more, making chills dance along my spine. "You're literally turning blue, Wigington. Come on, I know just the place to take you, and I promise to warm you up." His arm encircled my waist, and he led me down the stone staircase.

Joey was someone who was made sure I was safe, secure, and happy. He was gentle, loving, and an absolute hopeless romantic. He was someone who took my mind off of Awsten, someone who made me feel weightless. Someone who did everything Awsten did to me too.

After quite a bit of walking distance, lights flooded over the cracked sidewalk, and I glanced up to notice the large neon sign of a liquor store. My heart immediately began beating as I smiled over at Joey. "Never took you for a drinker."

"You act like I'm a good little Catholic boy." Joey pushed open the door to the store, holding open to let me pass through the threshold. "I'm a gay, punk rock drunk, Geoff. Jesus already knows I'm a bad kid."

I giggled shyly and followed my date towards the back of the store, becoming fixated on the endless shelves of liquor. I watched as Joey picked a couple bottles of whatever was the cheapest, bringing me up to the front and setting them onto the counter.

"Who's this?" The clerk mumbled as he scanned the bottles, nodding towards me as he kept a steady gaze on Joey.

Joey's arm came around my waist and a blush fell onto my cheeks. "This is Geoff, he's a beautiful thing, huh?" His lips brushed over my cheeks as he slid a twenty dollar bill along the counter, picking the bag of alcohol up and leading me back out into the world.

After more walking, we finally found our way back to the school, and I glanced at Joey with confusion lacing my vision. "Why are we...?"

"I told you, Wigington, I'm a bad kid. Let's get wasted in the cathedral." Joey led me up the stairs towards the cathedral.

Once both of us were inside, we began getting ourselves wasted, passing bottles between one another and downing the liquid quickly.

The situation quickly became heated as Joey's lips brushed against the shell of my ear as he held me close. "I never thought you'd be a little gay boy, Geoff." Joey's breath was hot and intoxicated against my neck as he pulled me closer, practically sitting myself up onto his lap.

I turned around in his lap to face him, my cheeks turning pink with intoxication. "I didn't think you'd be into me, because I mean look at you, and then look at me." I gestured to myself chuckled, glancing down at my lap.

Joey's eyes cast up and down my body as he chewed his bottom lip slowly. "Oh trust me, I'm looking at you." All of the sudden, our lips were locked together as I felt Joey's hands crawl up my back, resting at the bottom of my neck.

I could feel his teeth biting down on my bottom lip, and I let a hoarse groan escape my lips. As the makeout session progressed, I tried my hardest to let my mind focus on the absolutely gorgeous man in front of me.

But no matter how hard I tried, I kept seeing the same two-toned eyes burning inside my memory.