Chapter 15: (For Real This Time) Why Is He Here

The next morning Lauren left, saying something about her mom needing her back home. So now I'm in the kitchen making some eggs when arms wrap around me from behind.

I turn to see Camila with her head snug between my two shoulder blades, nuzzling her nose against my back.

"Good morning baby." She said, standing on her tippy toes to give me a kiss and the cheek.

"Good morning mi amor." I said turning around and giving her a kiss on top of her head.

"So what's the plan for today?" I asked going back to the eggs and starting up the bacon and toast.

"Well I need to run some errands and pick up some stuff so you can do whatever you want now." She said sitting on one if the stools.

"Ok I'll probs just hang out with Ally or Dinah." I said taking the toast out.

"Alright. Don't forget to fix me a plate. I'm gonna go head to the shower and I'll be down here in a bit." She said making her way upstairs.

"Alright I got you." I said already grabbing another plate.

---------------------------------------------------------

Camila left already so I decided to hang out with Dinah today.

Right now we're just sitting around watching a movie when Normani walked in.

"Hey babe I got th-" she cut herself off when she saw me also on the bed.

I turned to Dinah to see her with a scared and shocked look.

"So babe? That's reeaaalll cute." I said smirking at both of them.

"Look Y/N its not what you think." Normani said trying to cover it up but I knew better.

"So it's not you coming to visit your girlfriend with some food?" I said looking at her with narrowed eyes.

She just looked at me then sighed.

"I guess it is what you think." She said sitting on the other side of me.

"So how long has this been going on?" I said motioning between the two of them.

"Uhh about 3 weeks." Dinah said finally speaking up.

"Oh so you do speak?" I said teasing her. She just punched my arm.

"Well I will talk to you guys about this later, but right now I'll leave you two alone. Just don't have too much fun." I said standing up heading for the door smirking at the two.

They both just gave me the middle finger as I headed downstairs.

I guess I'll just go to Ally's and chill there. It's only 4 right now u got time.
---------------------------------------------------------

When I got to Ally's, I didn't see her parents car so maybe she might be here.

I went up to knock on the door and she came and opened it.

She was wearing her college sweatshirt and some sleeping shorts that had little ice creams no them.

"Alien, what are you doing today?" I asked while pulling her into a hug.

"Nothing just sitting doing nothing." She said as she pulled away from the hug.

"Well you wanna hang out with me?" I said leaning against the doorway.

"Sure." She said moving out the way for me to come inside.

I closed the door behind me and followed her too the living room.

"Hey did you know about Normani and Dinah?" I asked while she switched between the TV channels.

She drop the remote along with her jaw and I busted out laughing at her expression.

"So I'm guessing you didn't then?" I said trying to hold my laughter and failing to do so.

"No I didn't. Wait how do you know about them?" She said finally turning to look at me.

"Well before this, I was at Dinah' s house and we were just chilling when Normani came in talking about some 'Hey Babe'and you know Normani she is not one to call someone babe because she thinks she will lead them on." I said all in one breathe.

Ally just stood there in shock kinda like how I was when I heard it.

"I know fucked me up too." I let out not realising what I just said.

She gave me the most stern look ever. I think I just shit myself.

"I mean messed me up. Yep messed not that other word." I said looking at the TV, avoiding her eyes.

"You better mean it." She said glaring at me.

Afterwards we just sat around talking, eating, and watching some TV. At one point Lauren came over but soon it was getting late so she had to leave.

I decided to make my way home too so I told Ally bye and I'll see her later.
---------------------------------------------------------

As soon as I reached my house, I heard screaming. And it sounded as if they were arguing. So I decided to go up to the door just to see it open.

When I decided to go in, I saw that the place was trashed and furniture was turned over. Then I walked in a little further and the screaming get louder. And it became more clear.

It was Camila but there was also a guy's voice. I tried to think of all the possibilities of who it could be but only one came to mind.

Shawn.

What is he doing here? Why is he here? What does he want? OK how about I go and see instead of asking all these questions.

So I opened the door to see Shawn on top of Camila trying to take her pants off.

I ran over and pushed him off of her. I went to see if Camila was ok but I was pushed to the floor by Shawn then he got on top of me and started punching me. Left and right. It was hard at first but I was able to flip us over and start throwing punches myself.

Soon enough I was able to knock him out cold but I have to act fast before he comes to. So I pulled his body out to the backyard and threw him over the fence. I don't know why I did it but it felt good and technically I won't be charged for anything cause its his fault for being in my house.

And trying to get in my girl.

Shit, my girl.

I ran back inside the house to see Camila still on the bed waiting for me.

"Are you ok? Did he hurt you? Do you need anything?" I said touching all over her. She was shaking and it was sad to see her like this.

"I just need you to hold me right now. Please?" She looked up at me, holding out her bottom lip.

Now who could possibly resist that? Definitely not me.

So I layed down and pulled her into me, bringing the cover up to our necks.
---------------------------------------------------------

Ok sorry for it being so long school has been kicking my ass but besides that, the song at the top is REALLY good. Like yes I understand there are some ppl that still don't like Ty but I love this song plus the fact that Lauren is in it makes it even more better cause it has both sides of a girl and a guy but I hope they make a music video but that's enough from me but I'll be trying to update more. ✌