Joshua smiled. "A trivial matter Lady Jackson. I'll make sure an invitation is send to your family by tomorrow"

"You're very kind Lord Fisher, I supposed you'll save a dance for me as well?" She fluttered her long lashes.

Joshua did not got the chance to answer. A lady collided with him, nudging him in the shoulders. Books pooled around his feet and he caught the lady around her waist before she joined them.

Samantha gasped but it wasn't from the books she had bribe one of the residence in the inn to borrow. " Lady are you alright? You need to be more careful. " Samantha quickly stepped out of his embraced and turned to meet him. Her face flushed with embarrassment. She lowered her head, staring at her entwined fingers.

"I'm sorry sir" she did a clumsy curtsy and bend hastily to collect her books off the floor. She bit her lips suppressing a smile when she notice she wasn't alone.

"You read politics?" Samantha cringed at the topics of the books. She didn't know the first thing about politics or....anatomy? she took a peak at the book in her hands. What on earth did she got herself into? Little Miss Veronica was quite the bookworm. She took a quick glance at the young lady with spectacles two tables across from her previous. The little miss only shrugged her shoulders, giving her a I tried to warn you look.

" I'm sorry, I know it's not the sort of thing ladies read--" She swallowed ,hoping this would not make him lose interest in her. Gentlemen do not like when ladies get involved in there line of interest.

"It's so unladylike for a woman to be reading such books" The red head interposed as Joshua helped Samantha to her feet. Samantha rolled her eyes, she had forget about her presence. " I rather have a relaxing walk in the country " she turned to Joshua. " Don't you like walks Lord Fisher? "

Joshua removed his eyes from Samantha's. " I do Lady Jackson" She give Samantha a sly smirk, who resisted the urged to roll her eyes, once again.

" But I'm very fond of politics"

Both heads turned to stare at Joshua. "You are?" They said in unison.

"Yes, I believe everyone should have some form of knowledge about their country's political information since it affects us all" Samantha mashed her lips together, this was turning out better than she hoped and it brought her great amusement that she was agitating the red head. " My cousin, had loan one of his books to me a year ago, I doubt he remembered I still had it. I could give it to you to read, if you like?"

"Your cousin! The king!" Lady Jackson's eyes widen like a saucer or a shiny gold coin Samantha thought, she could almost hear the coins rattling around in that empty red head's brain.

"Indeed" was his replied.

" I'm ready now..." Samantha tried her best to not show her surprised when the lady she had borrowed the books from snaked her arms around hers with an ease of acquaintance. What the hell was she doing! " my pleasure to meet you Lord Fisher, I was not very far when I heard, you offering my friend a copy of one of the king's books. We would be delighted to read through those pages, wouldn't we ?" She turned giving Samantha a smile, that was both sweet and threatening.

" Of course, " she clenched her teeth. " I was just about to tell Lord Fisher thank you for his generous offer"

"Please call me Joshua, lady....?" He looked at both ladies expecting them to give their names.

"What about me? "Lady Jackson asked annoyed, that she no longer have all Of his attentions. " Do I have that same honor to call you by such name?"

"Please excuse us lor- Joshua" The lady smiled, pushing her spectacles back on her nose. " We are in quite a hurry " Before Joshua could protest, they were already advancing towards the exit.