"wha-what the hell why are you here you are not allowed here." I started to laugh and walk down the stairs my gloves dragging along the metal pole of the stairs.

"well,well, well alpha I think you know why i am here, you, alpha sent a bounty on a 6 year old boy and I will not let that pass now you have a choice, you take away the bounty or I kill you." he looked around the room for an escape this was not the best place to choose to have a phone call. he tried to run past me at full speed but I stoped him by grabbing the back of his shirt and throwing him to the brick wall causing and indent when he got up and having some bricks fall, he looked around the room again blood down his face him still smiling.

"come on you can't kill me, you couldn't if you tried." my eyes started to flare red with anger lighting up the rest of the room.

"when you go after a boy that doesn't even know what he did wrong then I will come after you and I have killed befor so don't take me wrong I will kill you if needed." he laughed at me again and then his face went stoic and then he pulled out a gun and pointed it to the middle of my head.

"who has the power now bitch." now it was my turn to laugh he looked at me confused I the used my telecanises and threw the gun across the room setting it off as it hit the wall the bullet got my leg and I didn't move I when it hit me.

"well that didnt work out well for you did it." I got angry again and threw him across the room with my telecanises, I then threw him on the roof  and kept him there not caring how much damage I am causing or what noise I will make. i threw him to the ground with a swip of my hand.

"do you still want to die or will you take down the bounty." I got close to his face and he spit blood on me that is the second time it has happened tonight, I grabbed his throat.
"please just take it down." he laughed at me again what is with him and laughing,

"they only way the bounty comes down is if you kill me harlow." shit how did he know it was me I have my face covered, he started to laugh histaricaly. I got angry and threw him to the other wall.
"do it i dare you." I looked at the man with sad eyes.

"I'm sorry alpha blair." (A/N Blair is nathins last name that means this is nathins father.) with a swip of my hand his neck twisted at an unsurvivable angle. his body dropped to the floor lifeless I walked back up to the alphas office, and took off the bounty, if you are wondering why I had to kill him its because when the alpha dies the bounty know and it can be taken down it's a supernatural thing. I jumped out the window and flew the hours that I had to back yo the pack house. i have to tell nathin that his father is dead.

After a few hours i crashed into the balcony, I got into the room still not taking off my hood, I walked to the living room where everyone else was except for Ryder and the new girl. they all turned to me and smiled but then saw the blank expression in my face.

i headed toward my room and laid down staring at the ceiling I couldn't even look at nathin let alone anyone in that room who all seen nathins dad as a father figure hell I even did and I had to kill him. raven came in after me with vex on her hip.

"did you find the person or alpha?" I turned over and looked at the wall she set vex down and climbed into the bed behind me.

"I did the threat is gone." I said that in a monotone voice and still didn't look raven she tried getting me to look at her by going to the other side of the bed but I just looked down where I didn't look at her.

"what's wrong why won't you look at me." I turned on to my back and stared at the ceiling.

"I did what I had to do to keep my family safe." I dicided to get up and avoid the questions being asked by going to take a shower.

when I got out i changed and climbed into the bed again I fell asleep without raven and when I woke in the middle of the night to nightmares of tonight's events she wasn't in the bed I went out to the living room to see her on the couch I picked her up and put her in bed I got a pillow and blanket and went to her place on the couch. I don't think I'm even able to be allowed to be in the same bed with her after what I did.

i woke up again to little hands hitting my face I looked to see vex I picked him up and he cuddled into me he fell asleep again and I just stared at the ceiling the screams replaying in my head of all the people that I have killed and then it got to the last one I heard the crys of pain when I slammed him on the wall, the crack of his neck when i twisted it i just can't get the Image out of my head of his body drooping to the ground I don't deserve to be around these amazing people when I took away what means the most to them the only father figure that they had is dead I don't deserve to be in this house or have raven at my side. I got up and put vex in his bed I then went to the room packed a backpack left a note for all of them and one for raven and kissed her on the head went to the kids room did the same thing except for the notes and then lept out the window flying to god know where.

A/N ok last a/n was a lie I didn't make this longer i tried but how did you like the surprise of nathins dad being the main person well sweet nightmares my dear readers.