24- time to get even, Asha's way

Bắt đầu từ đầu

At least I know the enemy and seem to have advantage of him right now which is good. Well at least I thought so until he turned around and came at me with a knife similar to the pocket knife from Nate. At a closer look I realised it was Nate’s and Mike seemed to realise what I was looking at.

“It’s a pretty nice knife.” He smirked and ran a finger against the blade of the knife then continued to stare at it in an awestruck look. “Works great too” at his own words he looked up at my with a rather evil look in his eyes. I knew that he had already used it on someone and was now planning to kill me with my dead best friend’s knife because it would be rather sad. Imagine the story, fifteen year old girl killed by her dead best friend’s knife because she was too weak to kill the asshole first. Yeah, I’m not letting that happen and anyways, I still have to get back to Kolton.

“You won’t be trying it on me anytime soon” I scoffed and he looked at me with an amused but frustrated look “Well you won’t be seeing me dead anyways” I smiled a sarcastic smile but dropped it to a flat look because who would even like smiling that long at someone they hate? Not me for sure.

“Why? Are you planning to see Kolton anytime soon?” He laughed and shook his dead. “Dirty bugger stole my BMW and that model isn’t even meant to be coming out till next year.” He clenched his jaw and started to breathe heavily “Not to mention he’s a rude little brat just like you, oh and congrats on turning him down he really would of cramped your style” At that comment he snickered a little bit but was still furious at the actions we have done to stop him from getting everything he wanted.

“How did you know he asked me out in the first place” I asked with scrunched eyebrows. If he knew about us he would have to of seen us in our place. He knows we’re friends and all but anything more he would have to of seen inside my place.

“You really are slow aren’t you” He shook his head disapprovingly and sighed but it only caused me to become more impatient.

“What am I missing here?” I questioned exasperatedly when he stood there smugly knowing he had all the power over me knowing or not knowing.

“He’s my son, dimwit” He answered lackadaisically.

“H-he’s your son” I stammered. This was so surreal. It was like the time I realised dad was alive except I was feeling anger towards Kolton for not telling me. Knowing dad is alive after all this time is a great thing but finding out the person you like is the son of your most hated enemy and vice versa, it’s a rather stressful and blood-boiling thing. “He can’t be” I was at loss for words and I couldn’t think of proper sentences to ask or how to fight properly If he did come and decide to attack at the present moment.

“He has the same hair as me, similar features that are crossed with his mothers and sometimes his attitude can turn somewhat like mine. If he had decided to actually stay with me when I offered, he would already be leader of the gang seeing as he’s getting good at fighting. Well its really all thanks to your help” I knew the smug bastard knew he now had the upper hand and it was killing me, inside and out.

I was beyond mad or even furious, I wanted to get all my pent out anger out on him and Kolton. For all I know, Kolton is still on his side and this has been a whole act. Well of course it has because who could actually manage to steal a car from him, win in a fight with him and stay around him occasionally without being killed or severely injured? I knew I should never of trusted him because he seemed to hate me at first but when he found out about me he started to try to get to know me and I fell for the whole goddamned act. Stupid no good piece of-

“Can you hurry up because once I’ve finished with you, I’m going to go get my car back as well as finish off your dad” He swung the small silver blade around his fingers in a skilful manor while grinning then before I knew it he came at me with the knife aimed for my heart.