chapter 30- death do us part

When there's a begging, theirs always an end, and today might just be the end.

Decembers pov- I drove in rage, I drove as fast as I could, trying to clear my mind of all the bad stuff. But there was always one thing that made it come back. He cheated on me, but he's married to me. He has another kid, and it's not mine. He's been living to me, but I've also been lying to him.

I'm pregnant, but no one else knows. And it's not his child. I'm six months pregnant, no one can tell because of the baggy clothes I've been wearing, and mostly because I'm chubby myself. That's probe rely the reason he cheated on me, because I'm not skinny.

I opened my eyes to see I was heading straight for a tree, I thought fast, and swerved the car, and then I was gone.

Ambulance pov- "there's no pulse, bring me the defiblator. 3, 2, 1, -------, still no pulse. 3, 2, 1, ----/\/\/\/\/\/\, we have her."

We got to the hospital, and we swang the doors open, pushing the stretcher as fast as we can down the halls and into emergency. "We have a 22 year old female, head on collision with a semi trailer, and died at the scene but we were able to bring her back."

Doctors were yelling every where and decided she was to be put on life support.

Niall's pov- "fuck this, fuck what have I fucken done, I always fuck", I picked up the picture frame of me, hunter and December and threw it at the wall, watching it shatter, just like we have. My phone started ringing but I just sat back on the lounge and ignored it. It rang two more times but still I never answered until Harry came down the stars, with tears on his eyes.

"Niall, go get ready, there's been an accident", Harry cried out. Ad that's when it hit me, it was December. I ran up stairs and got dressed and then dressed hunter, whilst Harry rang the others to let them know.

We arrived at the hospital, both of us rushing up to the office In search of December. We made our way down to the room, and when we turned the corner our hearts dropped. Was she going n to die? How could I live knowing that I caused it?

Harry's pov- December, why? I started crying to myself we had our moment, the bad and the good, the low light and the highlights, but now I was lost. The do for came in and sat us down, and this is where it started.

"I'm sorry to say this but, the machine is the only thing that's keeping them alive, and with out it they will dye.", Niall spoke up and I was curious too, "what do you mean by them and they?", "your wife sir is six months pregnant". And then he left.

I broke down, finally realising the dates, that's my child, that is a part of me growing inside of her. Niall looked over towards me "it's your child isn't it?", I gave him a blank stare, "answer me!!", he yelled, all I could do was shake my head yes. Yes that's my child inside of your wife, yes that's my mistake, yes, yes, yes!

2 hours later- by now everyone was here, all of us saying our goodbyes and our thank you. It was final, we all came to an agreement that we had to let December go, she will never make it, and it's what she would have wanted. But also on the bright side, the doctor will be able to perform a c section and I will be able to have my child, a part of her and a part of me forever.

It was time, the doctor willed her away, and down towards the operating room, now all I have to do is wait.

1 hour later- every ones gone, even Niall, they all went home, and are trying to sort stuff out, and here I wait for the news of my child. "Mr styles, come this way", I followed the doctor into a room, and there in an incubator laid my child, my one and only baby girl. I took baby steps towards the incubator and slowly took in every thing. Pressing my hand upon the warm plastic I whispered, "your my everything now, you will have to help me protect myself now, Destiny, Destiny Rose Styles.