Chapter 15- the night

Decembers pov-

"Okay so I have the notebook, the conjuring, war horse and despicable me 2, what do you wanna watch?" I asked whilst laying on the ground in front of the tv not wanting to move.

"Let's watch war horse, than conjuring, then we will have a chat to the boys, then the notebook and last bot not least despicable me 2", he said whilst giving his famous smile.

"Okay let me go get ready first"

I ran down the hall and too my bedroom, closing the door behind my self I started to strip off. I stood informing of my wardrobe fully backed in search for some sexy pjs. It was dead silent when my door started creeping open, I grabbed the nearest thing and covered my self.

"Where you there the whole time?", I asked in a serious bitchy tone

In reply all I got was a smirk from Niall. I started giving him a death stare, but it was cut off by Niall placing his soft lips on mine. He pulled back and looked into my eyes, me totally job smacked. I catch on to what just happened and then reconnected our lips. This time making it deeper. By now stuff was getting heated and I could tell Niall was enjoying it, and so was I, but all of a sudden Niall pulled off.

"Let's save it for later", he said in a sexy voice whilst running his hand through my hair.

We sat down on the couch and started watchen war horse. Throughout the movie Niall would start whispering in my ear in the same accent as the people in the movie, all I could do was giggle, at the fact that he sounds so hot. war horse is finally over and now were putting on the conjuring, I've watched this movie once before, and lets say I crapped my self throughout it.

"Oh shit!", I screamed as I knew what was coming.

Scared I threw my self into Niall's chest, hiding from the witch on tv. The movie finally finished, and when the credits came on we didn't want to get up, we just sat there dead silent, then out of no where Niall's laptop started ringing, scaring the shit out of both of us.

"Hey girls", I heard the familiar voice of Louis

"Hi Louis"we both said at the same time,

"So guys how's the weather in Australia? And the women?" He said with a wink, and in an instant Niall went red.

"We'll it's Melbourne so it's cold at the moment, and the women well let's just say I already found myself a girl, and she's sitting right next to me" when Niall said that I looked around to his other side then at him

"Oh you mean me do you, you sexy little leprechaun?" I said back setting the mood again.

"Oh so I'm your sexy little leprechaun am I?", he said whilst biting my lip.

"Um guys I think we might go, see ya"

We forgot about every thing else that was going on in the room, and continued. Rubbing me thought my shorts, he whispered stuff in my ear to make me even wetter. He started to unbuckle his belt and pool his pants down, letting his erection spring up to his abbs. He let out a loud moan as he started to touch him self, he then laid me down on the couch, and placed himself at my entrance.

"Are you sure it's okay?, cause I know this is your first time"

All I did was nod, not sure of what's to come. He started pushing him self inside of me, the pain making me scream, so he stopped.

"Are you sure, do you want me to stop?"

"no I want, you Niall"

He began pushing him self in again. He stood again to let me adjust to his size, then he started thrusting.

"Oh Niall, faster arg Niall"

"Your so tight baby"

"Uuuuuugggggggghhhhhhh, Niall"

"December, your the best I've had, gosh that feels good, ugh"

"Niall I'm gonna, ccccuuuumm"

"Me too baby, just hold on for a minute"

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggg", we both screamed at the same time.

I tried getting up but couldn't it hurt to much, Niall helped me up.

"Time for round two", he said in his sex voice, and then pulled me off t the bathroom.