23- only the begging

2 months later-

Harry's pov- "how much stuff do you own?". "Not enough", December laughed back. "Hey what are you winging about anyways?, it was your idea for me to move in!", she yelled towards me.

~Flashback~ "you two are so cute together, hey I have an idea why don't you move in with us?, come on we have a two story house, with 8 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms, it'll be fun, trust me". ~flashback over~

"Oh yeah I remember now, but that was so long ago", "actually it was last Thursday!!", "yeah last Thursday".

Decembers pov- 4 hours later- finally we have finished, I lay down on the bed and stare at the ceiling, just thinking of how I got here, and how Lucky i was to meet Niall, and become his girlfriend. How I was lucky to get a job in London, and how I was reunited with Niall and now livi- "aaaaaarrrrrrrr, don't do that" I said to Niall, who just jumped on me making me lose focus.

He jumped on top of me and bowed his head into the crook of my neck and starting kissing and sucking all over to find my sweet spot. "Mmmm". He kept kissing and sucking whilst his hands found their way around my body and started to undress me. As soon as I was left in my bra and panties I ripped his shirt up his body and over his head and then pushed him down and started to kiss and lick from his v up to his neck and then too his mouth. Slowly I could see a tent being risen inside his pants. I then went down to his pants and started to unbuckle him, I licked and kissed his tip, teasing him ever so slowly that he got annoyed and flipped me over, my bra went first, and then started to rip my panties off with his teeth. Licking me clean and then started to thrust his fingers in and out of me, until I squirted all over him. After a lot of teasing and foreplay he lines him self up to me and starts to push in, thrusting in and out, faster and faster ever time, until we both are joined together. We screamed and panted as hard as we could, loosing control we both let our juices flow inside each other, and then we collapsed onto the bed, trying to catch our breaths.

We lost the time and eventually, fell asleep in each others arms. We woke up the next day, with Harry yelling. "What did you guys do last night?", we both jumped up and wrapped the sheets around up, rushing down the hall to Harry room, to see what was going on.

"Oh my god, did we really go that hard?", I kinda wondered out aloud. Niall slapped his head in embarrassment, and harry just gave us a cheeky look. "Good on ya Niall, now you know you have a personal hole for your dick, congrats. And then he walked away.

Me and Niall went back to my room and went and laid back down together, whilst Niall played with my hair. "You know last night was the best night of my life", I whispered into his chest, "and so you know that your the best I've had December, and I'm never going to let you go, ever, your mine and only mine.

And that's when we both went back to sleep and this was only the begging.

Okay guys if anyone would like a sequal please say cause I would really in joy writing this thanks guys go check out my other books thanks.