Chapter 21- dentist

Harry's pov- "wow Niall, I think we better take you to see Edward"

"Yeah i think the same"

I walked out of the bathroom, completely shocked at the sight of nialls teeth. His braces are all pushed up into his gums and he chipped a couple of teeth, I. Ant believe all that happened because a drunk, very drunk Niall ran not a pole and smashed his face against the concrete, it sounds and looks very painful.

"Guys were going to have to take Niall to Edwards, and get his teeth fixed asap", I sang out and all the boys except Niall.

Okay so you see Edwards my twin brother, and we have very similar features, excepts he's a dentist/orthodontist, and owns a surgery called the green chair dentistry. And we'll Niall is shit scared when it comes to my brother and stuff like this. We all get our dental work done at his and by Edward. Except Niall, he goes the same place, but a different doctor. We all piled into the van, and made our way to Edwards.

"Eddie, my twin brother, from the same mother", I yelled to him as I seen him at the main desk.

"Harold, how may I help you boys?"

"Well it's Niall", as soon as I said Niall a worried face came over Edward, as to say not this spastic kid.

"Um I'm sorry Niall, but your dentist dr longide has left, you can ever see me because I'm free now, or the new doctor, and she's pretty good"

"Ugh I think the new dr would be a good idea, do you remember the first time/last time you seen Niall, he freaked out and bit your hand, and then swallowed a bracket, and that's a day we should never ever talk about again".

"We'll ill send her the stuff, and I'll come in with youse I haven't actually seen how she works yet so yeah, just take a seat up stairs".

We all got into the elevator and went and took a seat. I looked around and found the old dentist name to be replaced by Dr D-R Posey. That name looks so familiar, I just don't know where I've seen it from.

"Haz youse come in now", Edward said.

We all piled into the room and took seats whilst I sat on top of Niall in the chair. The back door opened up, and out appeared a lovely blond. She started to speak, and I couldn't help notice her Australian accent. I looked down at Niall, who's face has brighten up.

Niall's pov- "December?", I asked the lovely blonde

"Niall?, oh my god Niall"

"Guys it's December from Australia, the girl who had my phone, the girl who had the bright red hair and blue scrubs and was locked outside the building, due to security!, oh gosh I've missed you so much", I said whilst hugging December.

"Ok Niall enough for now, lets get your teeth fixed and then you two can catch up, on her lunch break", Edward hushed to us.

I opened my mouth to get shocked expressions from December and Edward. I've seriously mucked them up this time haven't I, I said to my self.

"Ugh ugh", I said whilst letting a tear slip

"I'm so sorry, I'm going to have give you a numbing needle, and fix this up.

I seen Edward go and grab a needle and then put on some gloves, oh no he's going to help. He walked closer and took a seat on his own chair. He pulled over the tray and sat the needle up on the tray.

"So December, I personally have a lot of trouble with my brothers friend here, and usually have to put him to sleep or tie him up, because he's scared of me, and I'm going to help you out with this cause it looks pretty difficult, and yeah so wanna grab the board over there for me?"

I watched as December walked over and collected the board. Harry seen my facial expression and jumped on top of me again.

"Harry get off of me tell your evil dentist of a brother to get away from me"

But none of that was any help, they tired me down to the chair. Then I seen Edward grabbing a special kind of head thing that holds your mouth open. He inserted the gear, and I couldn't move anything, I just layed there, now crying. Edward picked up the needle and inserted it into my gums, making me cry even harder, especially when I want to bite down that hard, but can't. All the boys gathered around me and took photos and posted them on Facebook and twitter, and i couldnt even hide myself.

My sight was blackening now, and as December reached for what looked like a wrench and Edward another needle i Passed out.

Okay guys the pic to your right is the new look for December