Chapter 9- the truth comes out

December pov- we all finished playing the games and now were watching scary movies, I don't know how they talked me into this. I jumped at the scene on the tv and Niall wrapped his arms around me and lifted me up.

(D) "where are we going?", I asked scared of something jumping out on us,

(N) "up to my room we can talk and we don't have to watch that movie".

Niall pov- I opened up the door to my room, I was surprised at how clean it ws considering I haven't cleaned it for ages. I then led her over to my bed and sat her down, me climbing on the other side to face her.

(N) "so do you want to talk, about that question, you know have you-", but I was cut off,

(D) "only if you promise not to tell anyone and it stay between the two of us".

We both did the whole pinkie promise thing and then I waited for her to start her story.

(D) "so well I'm adopted, and I have a twin brother nick. Um when we where young our life was brilliant successful parents, loving family and what not, but one day our mum was on her way home with us in the back, we stoped at a red light and out of no where a drunk driver came around the corner, clipping our car and rolling us off the bridge. I-I-I'm sorry, and then the car started sinking when help came our mum told them to save us first, we were saved, but our mum sh-sh-she drowned."

I can't believe this December hides so much of her life away. A gave her a hug and after 10 minutes she signalised that she wanted to go on with the story.

-"so our dad was fine with it up until the funeral, he broke and he couldn't turn it off. After that day he became an alcoholic, then gradually a drug user, and then abusive. He would hit us all the time and then want us to show off the marks, kinda of sad isn't it?, he would use alsorts of things, his hands, knifes, glass, the list can go on. But then came a day we would never forget, the day he asked us to stay home. He would always have friends over to party and what not, the day we turned 11 was the day it all happened. Dad was always buying drugs, alcohol and what not so we where low on money, I remember the day so clearly. Me and nick where about to work out the door for school when we got told we could stay home, it was very rare we got told taht. We agreed and when and got dressed. There was a knock on my door and dad came in with a couple of blokes, they started to undress me and touch me in places, not only that but they were taping it as well my day then tired me to the bed and stood behind now holding the camera the 2 men came up to me and started to undress then out of no where there was a stinging sensation down below, I cried out as hard as I could in pain, It hurts I screamed but all they did was cover my mouth. I was rapid all day long by different people, but if that's not sick enough after every person was finished they handed my dad money, and then he came over and shoved these little pad things in me because I was bleeding to much. I was tired up for a couple of days like that".

I engulfed December in the biggest Horan hug t ever have been done and said my sorrys. We layer down and talked more, as I watched her start falling asleep in my arms. Gosh she's so cute when she sleeps, I gave her a kiss on the head and layed her under the covers with me and we cuddled all night long.