chapter 29- falling apart

6 moths later-

Niall's pov- i feel so bad, I can't keep this up for much longer, I know what I did was bad, and I just can't let this ruin our relationship.

Decembers pov- I can't do this any longer, I feel horrible, I don't want anything to happen between me and Niall like this, what about Hunter?, what about this child I'm carrying that ain't Niall's?, i have to think about our family and not just myself all the time.

I walked thought the door and into the kitchen were Niall was crying. "Ni, I have something I have to tell you-", "no December I have to, I've been really selfish and I'm sorry, I cheated on you".

I was shocked at what he said, to the point that I actually got angry at him, I couldn't believe this, he cheated on me, "you know what fuck it, fuck everything, fuck you, and your fucking devil child, I'm leaving", I yelled as I slammed the door behind me and left, forever.

Niall's pov- "WHY", I yelled chucking everything off the counter and smashing everything up, then I went up to the bedroom, all the pictures, the memories, her stuff, gone. I didn't care anymore, I couldn't be here right now, I started to right suicide notes, and even considered killing Hunter with me, but I couldn't, I ain't strong enough to do it.

I stayed in the room, crying myself to sleep, ignoring the calls of daddy from Hunter. Ignoring the world.

Every thing was dark, quite, lonely, a world without her, and then I seen her, "I'm sorry Niall", she said, "look after everyone", she said, "especially Hunter and I'm sorry for everything I have put youse thought". The touch of her soft lips touched mine, as if it was real, and then she was gone, gone forever.

How could I have done this to our family, what am I suppose to tell every one? What am I suppose to tell hunter? His mommy left because I was naughty? What have I done? If only I could take it all back.