Chapter 6- is this a date?

December Roses pov- I could here harry whisper something to Niall, it sounded so much like is this a date? I shook it off and just continued to enjoy the night.

(D) "so where are we going?", I asked Niall who is holding my hand like there's no tomorrow,

(N) "to some restaurant".

Cool free food. But I have this funny feeling inside of me that's telling me this isn't just a dinner. We pulled up in fount of the restaurant named Romeo and Juliet. We all got out of the limo and pulled our selfs into the restaurant. It was beautiful, candles lit every where, the smell of roses, it's just so romantic.

(N) "reservation for Mr Horan"

We then followed the kind lady to the back of the shop and took our seats. That kind lady left then came back minutes after with our menus, and then waited for us to order. The menu was filled with all sorts of fancy foods, but me being me just picks the beef and mushroom pie. We sat there and ate our foods and then it was time to go. We all got back into the limo and made our way to our hotel.

I was about to open my door when Niall stopped me.

(N) "hey December Rose, I really enjoyed your company tonight, thanks, oh and here's my number".

Niall handed me his number, but just before he could leave I grabbed his arm, as the though of the girl Lilly.

(D) "oh ah before I forget, I kinda promised someone that if I run into youse I could take get a pic of youse and then youse can sign it to her"

(N) "sure ill have it by tomorrow, see ya".

(a/n) ugh this chapter is pretty shit, it's just I couldn't think of anything t go with the whole dinner thing. Anyone have any request? Thanks don't forget to vote, follow, message me, comment and add to ya library. xoxoxoxo