Chapter 27- weeding bells

1 year later-

Decembers pov- the Chapel was amazing, it was hidden away in the country and was covered by all the wild life, dears, squirrels, and the snow laid perfectly in place. I got out of the car and was greeted by my adoptive father, grabbing me by the hand we started to walk towards the chappel, and down the isle.

As soon as the piano started playing everyone perked up and Niall and the rest of the boys gave me cute nervous smiles. The day everyone has been waiting for, the day both of us finally said our I dos.

As I finally reached the alter little hunter was waiting with our rings. He was the most cutest baby along with little Theo who him self is turning a big 3 this year. I can't believe it's about to happen. Looking each other in the face we told each other where ready.

Niall's pov- "do you December-Rose Posey take Niall James Horan to be your husband? I do", "do you Niall James Horan take December-Rose Posey to be your wife? I do".

And with that we kissed, we were now officially bonded through the laws or marriage. We picked up Hunter, both holding him and snuggling him, which made everyone in the chapel aw, with the photographer snapping the best picture of the day.

After party- lets just say we all got drunk, of course not the children they had a personal baby sitter which had them in a play room at the venue. But yes all everyone could remember was me and December doing the Irish dance and then all us boys attempted but failed when Harry slipped causing all of us to stop and help him, but I'm sure we will have it on tape.

But two thing I do remember was the toasts. We all said the most beautiful stuff to each other. And then there was the sex, lets not go into detail otherwise I might be telling you this for a year, simple and easy way of describing it- amazing mind blowing best sex in the world.