Chapter 11- I miss him!

Decembers pov- I miss him! I miss him! He's all. Can think about, his blue eyes, blonde soft hair, his Horan hugs, his not so perfect smile, his body warmth, his smell. I miss him!

It's only been a day so far and I've already gone thought 6 boxes of tissues, 2 boxes chocolate and 20 sad movies. I know we were never together and that, but we where close, as soon as I came home from work I was with him, as soon as I woke up I was with him, all weekends I was with him! And now I'm all alone.

I look up at the clock to see the that the times 9:20 and I'm late, oh shit I don't know if I should just ring up and chuck a sickie, or just go now and get the day over and done with, instead of been locked up in this daunting room. I finally came t the decision of going to work, so I went and got dressed up in my shrubs and started the short journey to work.

"Sorry I'm late" I Sid to the front desk lady,

"It's fine your patient was late to, but she in there waiting right now"

"Thanks"

I made my way down the corridor and to my office, turning the door Handel, to see the one and only Lilly Gilmore.

"Hi there Lilly, sorry I was late"

"Hi it's fine. Only got here to"

"Okay so it's just getting them tightened again, no breakages?"

"Zilch"

"How was the concert?"

"Omg I it was amazayn, I swear I was that close to touching them, and their voices omg!"

"Haha okay well lets get these braces done, cause don't I have a surprise for you"

I grabbed my tools and started un doing the braces and then replaced the coloured bands.

"Okay all done, now let me just find it"

I walked over to my desk and started looking for the signed posters I got off the boys when we first meet.

"Here you go, To Lilly Gilmore we heard your one of our biggest fans from your lovely orthodontist, and would just like to say thanks for your support and we love you very much, lots of love signed Louis Tomlinson, Harry styles, Liam Payne, Niall Horan and Zayn Malik"

"You didn't omg how when thank you so much"

"It's a long story trust me, they were staying in my hotel the room down from me and we bumped into each other a couple of times so yeah"

Lilly kept thanking me over and over again the fact that i got her a signed poster write out for her.

(Skip to the end of the day)

Gosh I really have t clean up around here, I thought t my self as I walked thought the doors. I started picking some stuff up around the place, I found a lot of things that made me sad. I picked up some photo booth pics of me and Niall, oh gosh we looked cut together, his smile. I started to tear up at the thought of him but quickly fixed my self up and started cleaning up the rest of the room.

Well deserved break I told my self while chucking my self down on the couch, only to be thrown back off by sitting on something hard. I moved around the pillows to find what the mystery object was until I seen a phone. I picked it up and looked at it, pressing the home button a picture of me and Niall together popped up, and that was enough to make me break down, it's nialls phone.