Chapter 28- urges for someone else

2 years later-

Decembers pov- the first year of being married was amazing but things have changed now. The hate We receive, the fame has gotten to Niall, and we are slowly drifting apart. hunter only very gets to see Niall 2 time a month when the tours begin, it's not fair on him or me, I just want my Niall back, not the one that exists today.

When we do see each other there's no love in the air, no romantic feels, not even that spark when we kissed, it's all gone, hidden away inside of us. When the boys do come home I find my self being with Harry all the time, and for some odd reason I feel attracted to him, get the urges I use to have with Niall.

And then this one day he reacted with the same urges. Was havin, which caused us both having sex together, and for some weird reason I enjoyed it.

Niall's pov- I just ain't felling the spark anymore, I've done something terrible wrong, I've hidden my love for her deep inside my heart and it just can't be recovered by me, but by her.

Without December I have no one and to make it worst is when tours come up, I can't just do nothing all the time. Ever since the tours started I was upset, and not my normal self. The boys noticed this and thought that taking me out to a club to party would cheer me up. But come on, we all know what are at clubs and that one thing lead to another, and for some disgusting reason, I enjoyed it.