Chapter 16- Louis!!!!!

Harry's pov- Ugh, gosh I hate it when Louis goes to bed and leaves very thing on, I can't get any sleep at all in this place, especially when he left a video on.

"Louis, are you going turn everything off?" I yelled throughout the house.

No reply, ugh I guess it's up to me then. I got up out of bed and walked out to the lounge room, nothing's on, what the hell, I could have sworn the tv was on. Kitchen nothing again. I walked into the office, to see the computer still on. I walk around the desk and take a seat. Yawning I looked up to the screen, to be greeted by Skype. And no one there. I look to see who he was skypeing to see nialls name on there. I decide to close it down.

Save video? (Idk if you can record your skype calls, but lets just say you can.

What?, I clicked yes and then opened up the video. Why in hell would louis record this? I wonder to my self as Niall's face shows up on the screen. What the hell why the weather? Then Decembers face comes up on the screen. Gosh nialler and December are cute together.

Sexy leprechaun? Oh gosh no. I skipped a bit into it, to be blinded by December and niall having sex on the couch. Uuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggghhhhhhhhhh Niall! I hear december scream. Shit shit shit. I quickly turned it off and rushed back to bed and acted like nothing just happened.

Louis's pov- "beep, beep, beep, beep",

Ugh why so early? Oh crap, the video. I jump out of bed and run to the office. I run past harrys room, to see him still sleeping, thats good. I sit down on the seat and insert my USB in the slot, and find the video to save it. Completed! I get up quietly and go back to my room and back into bed.

"Louis, Louis William Tomlinson! Get your ass out of the bed now, and come and explain this shit to me now!!"

I jump up at the sound of Harry's voice. Gosh his voice scares the crap out of me, especially when he's angry. I get out of the bed and drag behind a crappy Harry. I realise where he's taking me, and than it hits me.

"You seen it didn't you?, the video?"

"Yeah that video why in hell where you recording it anyways?"

"We'll you know I thought when one day they are married and what not that can be there first sex tape", I Tried explaining

"I really don't give a dam shit about what you think, because I know that your going to delete it right now!", Harry yelled

I say down and brought up the video and pressed the delete button.

"Now that that's all over, no ones going to speak about this, ever again!", and with that Harry left to get ready.

(A/N) h guys so this was sort of a filler I guess but yeah i Hope you enjoyed it :)