Chapter 5- thank you

December Roses pov- I followed behind Niall so we could get pass the security. Once inside I started to walk off, but soon after realised that the Niall guy way following me.

(D) "I appreciate what you done for me and all, but you don't have to follow me around",

(N) "oh no I'm not following you, I'm just going to our room, 1000 on the 20th floor",

I couldn't believe it one direction are staying in the room next to me, gosh this is going to be along couple of months.

(D) "so your the room next to me then", I smiled back.

You got to admit this guy is kinda cute, I like him, as in friend wise for now. We got out of the elevator and started walking to our rooms, I reached mine, and was about to open it when Niall called my name.

(N) "December Rose, um would you like to come over to our room later on, around 8ish where all going out for dinner?",

(D) "thanks if I have nothing to do I guess you will see me again".

So basically I just got asked out for dinner by Niall Horan, from one direction, I guess it wouldn't hurt if I went, would it? My thoughts where soon gone when i walked into my room, only to be greeted with a mess, great now this has to be cleaned.

I looked over to the clock to be greeted with the time of 7:02pm, great only 58 minutes to get ready. Walked into my wardrobe, interchange of a nice enough dress. After 5 minutes of dissing between a maxi dress, and a mid thigh dress, I decided on the mid thigh. It was a baby blue colour, with a frilly bottom, covered in glitter. Along with the dress I decided to wear some skin coloured 2inch heels.

I got int the shower, and covered my self in my pink grapefruit body wash, and then washed my bright red hair, with some pink grapefruit scented shampoo and conditioner. After finishing in the shower I wrapped a blue towel around me, then started to blow dry my hair. After I decided on the decision to curl my hair. And hen got dressed.

I stood in the mirror, and glanced over my appearance, I looked pretty, so I decided to take a picture. I glanced over to the clock, to see it reading 8:09pm, crap I'm late. I grabbed my purse and bay and locked up my room. I walked down to the guys room, and stopped out side the door, hesitating to knock.

"Come on guys, lover boys secret girl is a no show",

I could hear someone saying behind the door. I felt something tingle inside of me at the fact they called him lover boy, could he have a thing for me? I then felt the need t knock, just to prove those other boys wrong, and mostly to see what Niall's reaction is.

Harrys pov- Knock, knock, knock. There was 3 knocks at the door and we all turned to Niall. He rushed to the door and swing it open.

(N) "I'm so glad you could come December Rose", he said while giving her a Horan hug.

I got to admit she is quite pretty, but who am I kidding she's a perfect match for Niall. I watched as the girl named December Rose gave us all small smiles as Niall introduced us to her.

(L) "okay guys lets go the limo is waiting for us", Louis yelled out, breaking up the small convocation between us.

(D) "limo?, out side?",

We all gave December Rose a special look as she was looking scared and nervous.

(D) "I'm claustrophobic", she finally gave in

(H) "Niall is to, so no need to worry, and we will have security".

We all got into the elevator and started to descend, hearing faint screams, over the hum of the elevator. We stepped out of the elevator opened up and we where deafened by the screams of hundreds of girls. We then walked over to the front entrance and got where guided through the crowd, and into the awaiting limo. The whole time I was watching December Rose, she had hold of Niall's arm and hiding her face from the cameras.

When we where in the in the car I sat next to Niall. Niall was holding her hand the whole time, and looking very protective of her.

(H) "um Niall is this a date?", I asked Niall not loud enough for her to hear, just out of curiosity

(N) "um, it maybe, but she doesn't know".

I can't believe it, Niall putting on his Irish charms, I got to admit they are cute together.