Chapter 20- new start

Decembers pov- "hi I'm December-Rose, I'm the new dentist?", I told the lovely lady by the name of Sandra at the desk.

"Hi December let me call the head doctor and he will come and show you around and that"

I went and took a seat and looked around. You know this place isn't that bad, and it's all new, I like it all ready. The door to my left swang open and out stepped a middle aged man. I guessed it was the head and stood up to greet him.

"Hi I'm December-Rose", said whilst shaking his hand

I figured his name out to be Dr Edward Styles (picture to the right), nice name I know, but I just can't figure out where I've heard it before. He's giving me a little tour around the place, and this place is huge lets just say that. There are 2 story's. floor 1- the dentist office- consist of the a waiting room and 5 dentist office, with the staff room. Floor 2- consist of waiting room and 4 dentist office, with the head dr office and a bathroom. Dr styles took me into my dentist office/room first, showing me around and where all my equipment is located.

"Okay December, we have some appointments lined up for you today, and you will be able to check on your computer, and here are your work clothes", with that dr styles left.

I admired the Newley made white dr ish clothes, they are a lot different t the scrubs I would wear at the old surgery. I quickly got changed, then checked my computer. My first appointment is for braces. I fixed up all the equipment needed for the appointment, and awaited for the buzzer to go off.

"Nick, would you like to come in?", I asked the 15 year old boy

He followed me into the office and took a seat.

"So I'm December-Rose or dr Posey, and I've replaced the old dr longide, so how are you?"

"I'm good I guess just want to get these things off, and you don't sound British, where you from?"

"I moved over from Australia when. Found out I got the job", I explained as I took a seat.

"Open"

He opened his mouth and I started untangling the bands on the braces, and then took the wire out. I gave a quick clean, then went and put in the new wire.

"So what colour would you like?"

"Um green and blue, please"

I went and collected the bands and then started putting them on.

"Okay so can you bite together for me?, yeah you have a over bite, so I'm going to give you some elastics, and I want you to wear these all the time, only take them out whilst brushing and eating, and the way. Put them in today is the way you will put them in. If not done so it can ruin your teeth and send hen n opposite position, and you wouldn't want that, would you?"

"No, thanks see you next time"

Well that went all right, I checked my computer and it told me I had no one else for the day, so. Decided to check tomorrows and its packed, 1-2-3- 7 appointments, oh gosh. I cleaned up the area and sat everything away. I decided to go down to the staff room and get to know more people.