Chapter 2- Round 2

December Rose's pov- "shake it like your at a strip club",

Yep shake it Rosey, get these boys falling head other well shoes for it. So it's a Saturday night p, what do you expect a 19 year old girl to do, sit at home and watch dentist documentary? Nah not this girl.

"December, December", I looked around the direction the voice was coming from, and spotted my old mate Erik.

"Hey Erik, wanna dance with me", purred into his ear, while grinding into him. Let's just say me and Erik are really close freind, we tried the whole relationship thing, but it never worked out.

"Your drunk"

"What are you talking about, I haven't even had a sip"

I watch closely as Erik follows closely, as I make my way up to the bar.

"Can I please get two lemon vodkas", smiled at the bar tender and handed him me cash.

Next day ............

"argh, what the fuck"

Yeah let's just say I don't have the best language in the world, but it would if I didn't feel like I've been hit by a couple of trucks, what am I saying, I have never been hit by a truck.

I slowly open my eyes as to when a bright shining light rips right through me, my eyes now having to adjust. Where the hell am, oh don't worry I'm home, home sweet, what how the hell did I get home?

I jump straight up and look around at my surroundings, then my eyes lay on something i never thought I would see again. Erik laying in bed next to me but naked, and looking sexier then ether. Wait what I then look down at my self to see I'm fully naked too, getting scareder by the minute I then look around on the floor, and to my surprise I see it.

"Get he fuck (sorry for the language guys) out of my room now", I scream loud enough for the whole hotel to hear, but soon after regretting it as I got sharp pains rushing through my already pulsing head.

Erik jumps out of the bed and riches around trying to dress himself, before he gets his ass wiped by me, and then slams the door behind himself, great just what I need i think to myself before another sharp pain rushes through my head. I ever so slowly walk to the kitchen and pop some pills, and then lay down and go back to sleep.

5 hours later ............

I open my eyes like darts and look straight into the alarm clock 3:00pm, I got up and looked around the place, gosh it's a mess, better start cleaning. I finished cleaning every where except for my bed room, and decided to have a break, and have a kit kat, and some macaroni and cheese, and a fruit juice, while watching some rewinds of home and away.

I just finished all the dishes, the only thing left to do is clean my room. Walking into my room was like walking into a rubbish dump, no good standing around and doing nothing, lets start this bitch (again sorry for the language, I thought it would just fit in, yes/no?).

I sat on the degree of my bed in my pj and all ready for bed. While I was stretching, something caught my eye, It was thrown under my bed side table. Bending down t pick it up I finally realised what it was, a used condom, that's when. Had my little this morning flash back. I tossed it in the bin and layer down, thinking hard enough to get me crying.

I was rapped last night, and I didn't even know it.

(a/n) Okay guys 2nd chappie done, I hope you enjoyed it. Comment, vote, follow, message me and/or add to your reading list. I love potato bread, lol that was random, but it's the truth, it's so indictive.